I'm the new girl! :)

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
Damn, you always know what to say to make me laugh outloud and look stupid in front of coworkers.
No kidding, Poops got a nack for random ass comments.
Welcome Ma'am from Texas :thumbsup:

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
CobraGirl03 said:
Haha, the funny thing is... I hadn't even had my GT for a whole MONTH before someone T-Boned it. I was very picky about that car - didn't drive it out of town, didn't run it hard, it was babied from the day I had it. Guess that doesn't really matter now... :p

I absolutely LOVE it. There are some similarities but there's also a huge difference. One thing I was telling Christian last night, was that I was surprised the most about how much harder my GT pulled out of the hole. My GT would spin the tires at 2500 in first from a roll, and my Cobra won't do it until about 4500 rpms, which is where the power band in my GT started to drop. But this thing pulls to the top like there is no tomorrow, I LOVE it!! :D

Thanks for the welcomes!

something is wrong if your gt was pulling harder out of the hole. either that or the cobra is just spinning and you dont know it. the cobra pulls very hard well before 4500 rpms. thats why it has the type of supercharger on it that it does. roots type makes torque very quickly.

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
It has catless basinni X pipe on it, and I don't know what kind of Catback. I'm sure that would cut back a little bit on the low end, but I'm not sure how much. Surely not that much. Every cobra that I have ever taken a ride in pulls like a Mo Fo from the minute that it gains traction. I'm sure its spinning on her.

DOHC Holliday

robot clean
Established Member
Welcome. :beer:

You guys are dorks.

Every thread started by a female here has 2 pages and 150+ views...One has 700+ and all the others have less than 40 views...WTF? You guys crack me up. :D

CobraGirl03

Blonde with Brains
Established Member
handsome devil said:

You guys are dorks.

Every thread started by a female here has 2 pages and 150+ views...One has 700+ and all the others have less than 40 views...WTF? You guys crack me up. :D

Haha, you guys are calm compared to the forum that I post on regularly. This is NOTHING. ;)

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
CobraGirl03 said:
Hey guys! Although I'm a religious poster from mustangworld.com, Christian persuaded me to come check this site out :) I'm from the Russellville area (AR), so not too far from where most of you are located. I drive a silver 03 Cobra that I actually just got on Friday. It's my upgrade from my 04 GT that was T-Boned in July. (thanks to the guy that hit me and gave me the opportunity to buy my cobra!!) :D

Will post pictures later ;)

Just wanted to say hello!

WOOT! MustangWorld! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
svtexcelr8 said:
something is wrong if your gt was pulling harder out of the hole. either that or the cobra is just spinning and you dont know it. the cobra pulls very hard well before 4500 rpms. thats why it has the type of supercharger on it that it does. roots type makes torque very quickly.
Exactly. Something doesn't sound right.

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
handsome devil said:

You guys are dorks.

LOL, you'd think we were all posting from a prison cell :lol:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
A dude with kewl car is....KEWL...but ladies with a KEWL car is outfreakingstanding. :rockon: So its understandable why the guys will welcome a lady more than a guy. So uhm..welcome to the board :bowdown:

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
LightningMedic said:
Welcome to the board........Nice to see a local SVT in silver........

a little off topic but did you know that a pic in your signature has a dog and a bucket in it? :D

oh yeah welcome on board from a fellow noob :)

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
CobraGirl03 said:
There are some similarities but there's also a huge difference. One thing I was telling Christian last night, was that I was surprised the most about how much harder my GT pulled out of the hole. My GT would spin the tires at 2500 in first from a roll, and my Cobra won't do it until about 4500 rpms, which is where the power band in my GT started to drop. But this thing pulls to the top like there is no tomorrow, I LOVE it!! :D

Welcome to the site!!!

Make sure that you have the traction control turned off... It's impact on performance is FAR from subtle.

A stock Terminator will incinerate :burn: the tires in 1st gear... even from a roll

Watch out for the wheel hop... it will break stuff :bash:

Enjoy that awesome car!!!

And welcome to the best car site on the web.... IMHO

Jimmy :thumbsup:

greystorm

Mrs. Steeda Snakes
Established Member
Lethalchem said:
Exactly. Something doesn't sound right.

Yeah, I totally agree. Something doesn't sound right if the GT pulls harder. My 03 pulls very hard out of the hole. Sometimes too hard. Like Jimmy said make sure you have the TC turned off. Wheel hop sucks, sometimes I have to feather the clutch in 1st to get any type of traction (depending on road surface) and elimate wheel hop. Personally, I love 2nd gear in the 03 :thumbsup:

greystorm

Mrs. Steeda Snakes
Established Member
Welcome aboard. This is a great site full of information. The guys out here are really nice :thumbsup: It is great to see a fellow girl with a Cobra :rockon:

greystorm

Mrs. Steeda Snakes
Established Member
handsome devil said:

You guys are dorks.

Awe, are we feeling left out. Haven't you learned yet that women can get just about whatever they want from a man. Be it replys on a site or a 1998 Steeda Mustang Cobra #015. This will make five. I am so excited. My husband thinks it will be his daily driver, but I have a few things up my sleeve. Hee :) :banana: Hee :)

Users who are viewing this thread