im so tired of these dam iraqis

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
CobraGuy99 said:
You see, you come to that conclusion because you disagree with me. In regard to eddy, he uses pure emotion to develop his comments (notice the lack of the use of the word "thoughts"). Thought is something liberals do not do very well. Knee jerk reactionism is a trait of the disease known as liberalism. You are guilty.

Oh... My... God... How pathetic. This is truely one of the lowest and childish things I think I've ever seen on here.

You failed in your direct attack upon me. So now you hide behind remarks to others to attack me.

Typical republican slithering in the grass trying to ambush you. At least I have enough honor to fight straight up.

You just fell into my, "Never respond to this guy, he is a total scum bag." catagory.

So be gone with yourself. You are stinking the place up.

TO_04Cobra

Established Member
Canadian Perspective: US must stay the course; I agree it is a long term strategy and side mainly with Cobraguy99 vs esqeddy... the middle east is a mess and having arabs monitor arabs is likely to fail in my opinion... personally, I couldn't care less about the fact no "smoking gun" WMD's were found (the were likely shipped out of country or otherwise hidden) - Bush needed a reason to attack and the momentum of 9/11 was the time... I wish Canada had joined directly at the time (instead of our peace-keeping role in Afganistan)... war is never pleasant, thus innocent people will die, but the LT need to improve the Middle East must be performed...

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
TO_04Cobra said:
Canadian Perspective: US must stay the course; I agree it is a long term strategy and side mainly with Cobraguy99 vs esqeddy... the middle east is a mess and having arabs monitor arabs is likely to fail in my opinion... personally, I couldn't care less about the fact no "smoking gun" WMD's were found (the were likely shipped out of country or otherwise hidden) - Bush needed a reason to attack and the momentum of 9/11 was the time... I wish Canada had joined directly at the time (instead of our peace-keeping role in Afganistan)... war is never pleasant, thus innocent people will die, but the LT need to improve the Middle East must be performed...

Our opinions differ greatly. However, you stated your opinion concisely and in a non-offensive way. Although I do not agree with your opinion, I respect your opinion, your right to speak it, and very much your ability to do so like a gentleman.

Users who are viewing this thread