im so tired of these dam iraqis

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
The problem is separating the bad Iraquis from the good Iraquis. Maybe we could get them to wear black and white turbans, respectively. Real issue is the flak we'd hear from wussy liberals who don't want US to win the war on terror.

Last edited:

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Been there. Just landed there for a second though never got out of the aircraft. I was at Al Asad and Taquadum. Man take care. Are they just throwing mortars at you?

kbgt

custom user title here
Established Member
harry gilbert said:
The problem is separating the bad Iraquis from the good Iraquis. Maybe we could get them to wear black and white turbans, respectively. Real issue is the flak we'd hear from wussy liberals who don't want US to win the war on terror.
and why were at it throw in all those politicians that are against the war :mj:

rich5150

Network Guy
Established Member
For all its worth, Thanks guys for what you do over there. I can't explain on here how much it means to us all back in the USA.

Stay Safe :beer:

Last edited:

BetterthanU

Banned
harry gilbert said:

+1

however, the "war on terror" is an undefined ideology...the war in a iraq is a concrete thing....and the "reason" we went into Iraq turned out to be unfounded and incorrect....not that there weren't multiple reasons, just some feel we should have worried mroe about Iran.

Stay safe guys, and come home soon. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Johnsonboy

Established Member
I hear ya. I've been in 8 IED attacks and shot at a few times. Sometimes I wonder why we're so nice to these lazy shelfish people but then I run into a good Iraqi who wants to do good. Doesnt make everything ok but it shows hope

BetterthanU said:
+1

however, the "war on terror" is an undefined ideology...the war in a iraq is a concrete thing....and the "reason" we went into Iraq turned out to be unfounded and incorrect....not that there weren't multiple reasons, just some feel we should have worried mroe about Iran.

That is all mostly irrelevant now. We are in Iraq and we have to deal with it. Iraq has transformed into the front line for the way on terror.

BetterthanU

Banned
Euphoric One said:
That is all mostly irrelevant now. We are in Iraq and we have to deal with it. Iraq has transformed into the front line for the way on terror.

well, we transformed it into that, our gvm't broke it down, so it's now our gvm't's job to fix. I don't envy our troops and the tough job they do day in and day out, and I pray for their safe return.

Once again, "the war on terror" is our governement's general concept of stamping out anti-US islamic terrorism the world over, and is not a tangible conflict, unlike the Iraq War.

Last edited:

rangerob

[IMG]http://i40.photobuck
Established Member
Im over there in the sand box also, but guys lets remember OPSEC here, no naming locations our what happens day to day over the internet. I'm not busting any ones balls here im just trying to keep ya'll out of trouble.
PS. Stay safe.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
To our boys in the military :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

stay safe & you all are in my prayers!

SA SNAKE

Established Member
rich5150 said:
For all its worth, Thanks guys for what you do over there. I can't explain on here how much it means to us all back in the USA.

Stay Safe :beer:

Excatly my thoughts. I can not thank you enough for your service. Everytime I think I am having a bad day I think about the Marines and other service men and women. When they have a bad day someone dies or gets hurt badly.

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
BetterthanU said:
+1

Stay safe guys, and come home soon. :thumbsup:

Really? An how many THOUSANDS of people need to be killed by IEDs and rocket grenade attacks before the dim-wits out there realize that 8 million pounds of explosives amassed by Sadam and hidden throughout Iraq constitutes WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION? What do YOU think a 2 thousand pound roadside bomb is -- the same as a single 9mm gunshot?

I think we should have worried about Syria, Iran, and a whole host of despotic anti-Western fanatics, but there was (and is) a chance of changing the balance of power in the Middle East. The only alternative, I fear, is global nuclear war.

Last edited:

kbgt

custom user title here
Established Member
rangerob said:
Im over there in the sand box also, but guys lets remember OPSEC here, no naming locations our what happens day to day over the internet. I'm not busting any ones balls here im just trying to keep ya'll out of trouble.
PS. Stay safe.
not to be an asshole but there havent been any violations of opsec and im going to go into other than saying this fob has been established for a min and its no secret where we are at.

Users who are viewing this thread