I'm so excited. Possibly a new coupe for poop!

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
I agree you could get something a lil better from a 99 explorer. But hey ?

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
I've told the guy the 4.10's and spool are scaring me away. I'm talking to someone else with a stock (with flowmasters) 90LX Hatch, with 106K miles on it in Oklahoma. The guy with the coupe was kind of a jerk when I told him I couldn't do anything until next week since I'll be out of town this weekend. I'm kind of hoping the guy with the hatch will trade me. Stock is what I want.

...and yes, I've tried to sell the explorer, just on forums though. No real effort has been put into it.

Got5onIt

Mean Green Nation
Established Member
poopnut2 said:
I've told the guy the 4.10's and spool are scaring me away. I'm talking to someone else with a stock (with flowmasters) 90LX Hatch, with 106K miles on it in Oklahoma. The guy with the coupe was kind of a jerk when I told him I couldn't do anything until next week since I'll be out of town this weekend. I'm kind of hoping the guy with the hatch will trade me. Stock is what I want.

...and yes, I've tried to sell the explorer, just on forums though. No real effort has been put into it.

I've sold a few auto's on Autotrader & Craigslist. You'll be surprised how quick it will go if you price it fairly.

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Got5onIt said:
I've sold a few auto's on Autotrader & Craigslist. You'll be surprised how quick it will go if you price it fairly.

Yeah. Apparently my H/C/I clean ass 87' GT is in higher demand than my 99' Explorer sport.:shrug: Who would've thought? My mustang sold within the first week of posting it on a forum.

Got5onIt

Mean Green Nation
Established Member
Vehicles with dedicated forums seem easier to sell. That's why I said Autotrader & Craigslist. You could sell an organ on Craigslist if you needed to!!!

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
You DO NOT WANT a spool and c-clip elims on the street. The spool absolutely LOCKS both tires together and therefore you have NO differential action. You will be dragging the inside tire at every turn. Also, the c-clip elims have their own drawbacks for street use.

Car obviously needs paint work as well.

Still a really neat ride, just needs taming down a bit for DD status.

Users who are viewing this thread