I'm officially out of warranty...

peterjmc

Azn SVT Own3r
Established Member
So.. I sell this, and hopefully get 20,000

I now use that 20,000 to pay back my 19,000 debt.

I now have 0 debt with 0 car, and DID have 0% intrest

I now go out and buy an 03 for... 30,000? After doing so I have increased my debt by 10,000 =ing 30,000.

Not only have I done that but I no longer have 0% interest which will probally be another 5,000 in the end?

To throw a nice red cherry on top of that my insurance will go up due to the "new car"

At the end... :idea: what the hell you only live once!!

03DOHC

Established Member
I'd sell it and get the 03 Cobra. Even if you decide to SC your 99 the 03 has all forged internals from the factory so you're already ahead there. It's only money.:)

Phantom_LS2

bringing the pain!!!
Established Member
trade it to me, and i'll finish paying it off your you. i'll give you my 6'er to finish paying off. sound's good to me!

SNK BITN

Established Member
LOL, too dangerous
burnout.gif

100K miles on my snake and I'm having as much fun as the first day I got it. And its been payed off for the past 4 years! Cant beat it with a stick
twak.gif

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
a twin turbo cobra would be really sweet
just go and find a 03 short block and build the new motor this winter:-D then take lots of pics and post here

peterjmc

Azn SVT Own3r
Established Member
Wow, 36,000 miles doesn't seem like a lot of miles to me anymore. It's not like I viewed it would be when I first got the car with 5 miles. I've been through a lot with my baby... I love this thing! Maybe I'll celebrate with a nice car wash :-D

I haven't given her a nice hand wash and wax in over 4 months!! The only washing she sees is a brushless one :nonono:

Weather here in MD blows monkey caulk. It rains almost every week. Hopefully the Dopler will show clear skies for atleast 2 weeks, so I know my time washing would not be wasted.

Users who are viewing this thread