I'm looking for a good car detailer.

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
I need to have my 09 Escalade Detailed inside and out. Looking for some recommendations for a company that will do a good job with out messing up my paint as some people will do with those orbital buffers. My truck is black so it shows up a lot.

Also, if anyone know of a a dentwizard type place that will get rid of some door dings for me, I have one on my truck that drives me nuts.

Thanks in advance.

TRBO VNM

almo and zaxjax. sorry if I am forgetting anyone else...oh yeah, mixxer as well.

they all do very good work.

wheelhopper

Established Member
Nationwide Dent Repair out of Waldorf has fixed some dings for me in the past and did an excellent job. The owners name is Danny, he probably would not remember me, but his girlfriend would.

I need to get in touch with them myself to get some dings out of my trucks hood, from a tree limb.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Almo is close to you in NoVA

I'm in Annapolis

Gary and Kent are in PA

Lots of people to take care of you

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
Nationwide Dent Repair out of Waldorf has fixed some dings for me in the past and did an excellent job. The owners name is Danny, he probably would not remember me, but his girlfriend would.

I need to get in touch with them myself to get some dings out of my trucks hood, from a tree limb.

why would his girlfriend remember you....lol. I may not mention you in case he has a gun...heheh

Users who are viewing this thread