I'm home...

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
Just letting everyone know that I am home. I have more pics to put up, it just might be a while.

Matt

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Welcome back dude. You should celebrate by going to MIR for their last T&T this sunday.

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
As Andy Williams says, "There's no place like home for the holidays..."
(Yes, I'm listening to WASH 97.1 FM right now)

Anyway, welcome back, Matt!

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
:lol: Yeah Tim, you better go eat a steak or something!!
Good thing I didn't get that quiche for lunch...

Don't worry guys, I'm a DC-101 or 98 Rock guy normally. But this morning I discovered that WASH-FM has gone to the "All Christmas Music, All the Time" format already this year, so I'm getting into the spirit a little early here at work today!
:rockon:

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
Thanks everyone.

Dwight, I might be going back in January for another short trip.

It was a good trip over all. Rode on a CH-46, CH-47, CH-53, C-17, and a C-130. It was lots of fun in the C-130 doing combat landings and maneuvers to avoid a Predator. Went from 3gs to -2gs in no time. :) Then right into a 90 degree banking. Yes, in a C-130. It was cool watching my water bottle become nearly weightless while in -gs. I was hoping to get a ride on the new Osprey's they have out there. I saw a few of them flying.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
It was a good trip over all. Rode on a CH-46, CH-47, CH-53, C-17, and a C-130. It was lots of fun in the C-130 doing combat landings and maneuvers to avoid a Predator. Went from 3gs to -2gs in no time. :) Then right into a 90 degree banking. Yes, in a C-130. It was cool watching my water bottle become nearly weightless while in -gs. I was hoping to get a ride on the new Osprey's they have out there. I saw a few of them flying.

Me > :xpl: :xpl: :xpl:

Glad you're back MAtt.

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
Hmmmm Sounds like you were in my neck of the woods if you seen the Ospreys flyin. If ya dont mind me asking ....what were you doing over here to where you got to ride in all those helicopters?

Are you USMC? I was in TQ, AA, and CF doing system upgrades for NGA. We had to hop from one site to another.

Where are you located?

Users who are viewing this thread