I'm getting married Friday.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I know this sounds bad; Dont do it!

I am serious, you will only find a few on here that have been married once and are happy. It is extremely difficult, and very heart breaking, please rethink it out. Marriage is a huge strain on your relationship with her, HUGE. I used to be all for marraige, but man, I sure miss being single.Some say, anything worth working for is worth having, but this is different. This is having the woman you love, stab you in the back with her words, her actions, her running to her biased parents to complain about you, her running to her biased friends to complain about you in which totally destroys the commardarie you two had together.

Please think twice, this will easily big the biggest and hardest obstacle you will ever face, is it really worth it?

Man somebody has had a bad experience! That's no reason to rain on anyone else's parade though.

Anyways to the OP good luck with the many:banana:, many:rockon:, many, many, many, :uh oh:many , many, many, many,:rollseyes many, many, many, many, many:cuss:, many, many, many, many, many,:cryying: many, many, many, :(many, ...... years to come:lol:!:beer:

Last edited:

ryans01

Vacation in Iraq
Established Member
congrats man :beer:

and with all the comets about it being bad its all on the type of relationship
I have a lot of people that tell me that the wish they could be in a marriage like mine.

RedfireVNM

Ahnald, GET TO THE CHOPPA
Established Member
Married and Bored...or Single and Lonely...JK Good luck with everything dood :beer:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
a friend of mine said he was thinking about getting married?

another friend responded with a question, do you like sex? and then added if you like sex dont get married!

my advise would be the same. if your relationship is based on sex only dont do it. if not congrats and enjoy!:beer:

middlebrooksmac

Established Member
congrats!!

advise my Dad gave me before I got married, and I am the happiest married man I know

"would you rather be right???, or happy, you can't always have both."

good luck
Rob

p.s. marriage is a team sport, give and take

:lol: Your the only happy married man i know.....lol

Modularluv

Banned
Just thought i'd announce another death in the svtp family. i'm getting married friday (2 days). we've been together for almost 5 years now and engaged for a year and a half. so its time to do the damn thing. anyone have any advice for me before i go through with it?

My wife said..
Put God first, your spouse second, your childeren third. Family fourth. Friends fifth.

I agree, you have seen her in the morning with no make up on right?-

Modularluv

Banned
a friend of mine said he was thinking about getting married?

another friend responded with a question, do you like sex? and then added if you like sex dont get married!

my advise would be the same. if your relationship is based on sex only dont do it. if not congrats and enjoy!:beer:

Dunno if thats true, my wifes always tring to ride me.

Users who are viewing this thread