I'm getting married Friday.

Bens4vcobra

On hallowed ground
Established Member
Just thought i'd announce another death in the svtp family. i'm getting married friday (2 days). we've been together for almost 5 years now and engaged for a year and a half. so its time to do the damn thing. anyone have any advice for me before i go through with it?

SNAKE CHARM

Alcohol Fueled Brutality
Established Member
Congrat's , sounds like you have been together for awhile that's a good thing no hidden suprises.I have been married for 14 years now and the number one thing for me that is so important is communication and honesty.Do you have any honeymoon plans? going someplace cool?.

Bens4vcobra

On hallowed ground
Established Member
Congrat's , sounds like you have been together for awhile that's a good thing no hidden suprises.I have been married for 14 years now and the number one thing for me that is so important is communication and honesty.Do you have any honeymoon plans? going someplace cool?.

bahamas for 7 days. all inclusive. which also reminds me, anyone know any good drinks? i'm a beer and whisky guy so i know nothing of expensive drinks.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
congrats!!

advise my Dad gave me before I got married, and I am the happiest married man I know

"would you rather be right???, or happy, you can't always have both."

good luck
Rob

p.s. marriage is a team sport, give and take

Bens4vcobra

On hallowed ground
Established Member
Wow, good for you Ben.

Have fun!!!!

congrats man :beer:

congrats!!

advise my Dad gave me before I got married, and I am the happiest married man I know

"would you rather be right???, or happy, you can't always have both."

good luck
Rob

p.s. marriage is a team sport, give and take

Congrats. Dont do it! Just kidding, good for you man.

thanks. its going to be one kick ass party.

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
I know this sounds bad; Dont do it!

I am serious, you will only find a few on here that have been married once and are happy. It is extremely difficult, and very heart breaking, please rethink it out. Marriage is a huge strain on your relationship with her, HUGE. I used to be all for marraige, but man, I sure miss being single.Some say, anything worth working for is worth having, but this is different. This is having the woman you love, stab you in the back with her words, her actions, her running to her biased parents to complain about you, her running to her biased friends to complain about you in which totally destroys the commardarie you two had together.

Please think twice, this will easily big the biggest and hardest obstacle you will ever face, is it really worth it?

Users who are viewing this thread