Im back in MD!

04Torchvert

Established Member
Hey guys I took a new job that is back home where I can still make $ but not work as crazy hours as I did at the last job. Now, unfortunatly I sold the Terminator :( I had to buy a cheaper second car. I still have the Viper. I hope I can still be in the club??:beer: This summer, im going to get back into the MACA events. I participated alot when the MACA started and I want to get back into it. :banana:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Not all snakes get along you know....we can't be held responsible if the odd one out gets eatin. :poke:

Welcome back though..

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
Im sure they will let you in, I just dont know if they will wait for the slower car, at every event.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
04Torchvert said:
Hey guys I took a new job that is back home where I can still make $ but not work as crazy hours as I did at the last job. Now, unfortunatly I sold the Terminator :( I had to buy a cheaper second car. I still have the Viper. I hope I can still be in the club??:beer: This summer, im going to get back into the MACA events. I participated alot when the MACA started and I want to get back into it. :banana:

Good to have you back, Rob! See you at G-burg :beer:

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
hey at least you still have a snake car...who cares if its a lil slower than all the other snakes right?? .... on a serious note tho hope you make the trek to J.R.'s event I would love to bea.....I mean cruise with a viper :rockon:

Last edited:

04Torchvert

Established Member
I-CAN-STANG said:
Sorry, you can no longer be a member of this club. BYE BYE!!!!!!!!!

Damn Marlon! you almost made me cry :whine: I loved the Cobra and I want to get another one when the money makes sense too. In the mean time I had the Cobra for almost four years and I wanted to try out a Viper when I had the chance. Yes I probally would get beat by most of the Terminators but I'm gonna put the pro-charger kit on it!

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Where did you land in MD?

And you could find someone to buy the Viper for enough to get a Cobra.

But why would you? :kaboom:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Great to have you back Rob!!! Just sorry that you're Cobra-less. Be interesting to see how long you'll last before buying another Cobra. You of all people know what happens when you hang out with this crew too much.......And I could certainly see you in a GT500 vert. :beer:

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
04Torchvert said:
I-CAN-STANG said:
Damn Marlon! you almost made me cry :whine: I loved the Cobra and I want to get another one when the money makes sense too. In the mean time I had the Cobra for almost four years and I wanted to try out a Viper when I had the chance. Yes I probally would get beat by most of the Terminators but I'm gonna put the pro-charger kit on it!
The Procharger would be nice!!!! :D I was just joking about the club thingy. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread