I'm addicted!!!

j-tan

Established Member
Hey guys I have a problem with tools. I can't stop buying new tools. Every week I step on the snap on truck I buy something new. My double stack on tool box is almost full and I'm thinking about buying a double wide tool box fo I have more room. The worst part is I don't even work on cars for a living. Am I the only one with this problem?

jliddle

Established Member
Hey guys I have a problem with tools. I can't stop buying new tools. Every week I step on the snap on truck I buy something new. My double stack on tool box is almost full and I'm thinking about buying a double wide tool box fo I have more room. The worst part is I don't even work on cars for a living. Am I the only one with this problem?

Welcome to the life of a technician.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Im the same way but my cheap ass sticks to Harbor Freight. Cant get out of that store with just one item.

Sent from my iPhail using Tapatalk while doing 90 on the freeway and streetracing through traffic. What now?

Shadow_Stang

SVT Protege
Established Member
My school has a deal with snap on for those of us in auto program... we get some pretty good student discounts , if anybody wants ill be happy to check the prices + shipping to your place to see if its worth doing. Just shoot me pms of what exactly u guys want + your address and ill look into it. my buddy said a kid in his class got like 1k toolbox set for around $500... But prices change all the time..

Last edited:

oldmodman

Established Member
Yep.
Same here.
Either Snap-on, Matco, or Sears.
Plus I go to Harbor Tool every time I'm in the neighborhood.
Just bought a used GIGANTIC Matco box. It weighs nine hundred pounds EMPTY!

But what I really want now is a second car lift!

This is just getting stupid:rockon:

j-tan

Established Member
Haha yeah I started with sears but got hook on snap on and matco tools. It's just do nice having the right tool rather than get frustrated because something won't fit in that tight spot. Im glad I'm not alone. I wish my garage in my condo had a higher ceiling so I could put a lift in it.

Users who are viewing this thread