I'm a new Lethal customer...

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
That's right, I just orderered from them (my first time). I ordered the AFCO pro series dual pass heat exchanger. Jared had sent me a PM when I posted about wanting an LFP HE. I called today and he picked up, was professional and polite and got my business. I know others have used Lethal and been pleased... now I am too!

Here is a question though. What kind of lower grill guard can I use to protect it? My stock HE has taken a beating from being a daily driver. I want to protect the AFCO from all the crap that flies up from the road. I know that Gords makes one but I wondered if there were other choices. Grillcraft makes one, but I don't want to drill holes in the painted area of the bumper. Any ideas?

GodStang

Established Member
That's right, I just orderered from them (my first time). I ordered the AFCO pro series dual pass heat exchanger. Jared had sent me a PM when I posted about wanting an LFP HE. I called today and he picked up, was professional and polite and got my business. I know others have used Lethal and been pleased... now I am too!

Here is a question though. What kind of lower grill guard can I use to protect it? My stock HE has taken a beating from being a daily driver. I want to protect the AFCO from all the crap that flies up from the road. I know that Gords makes one but I wondered if there were other choices. Grillcraft makes one, but I don't want to drill holes in the painted area of the bumper. Any ideas?

Damn I have been ordering from lethal for almost 3 years and have never spoken with Jared. They are good people over there.

SmokinCobra420

Kush is good MmmKay!
Established Member
look in the how to section there is a mod to install a HE gaurd.

Also, Jared and the whole crew over at Lethal are badazz. I placed my order 6/10/08 and my bassani x pipe showed its face at my door step an hour ago!

Lethal FTMFW!

Vsix

Established Member
Can't go wrong with Lethal Perf i spent a few grand with them so far no problems GREAT service :beer:

mth180

Established Member
Can't ever go wrong with lethal! Every mod on my car has come from them except the MRT H-pipe. 10 grand later and there customer service is still excellent

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
All of this positive feedback is why I decided to place my order. I haven't heard any negatives.

I'll check out the how to section for a HE guard. Does anyone have any other ideas for a guard? :shrug:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Most just make their own. I bought mine from LDC Chicago when they were still in business.
183441.jpg

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
Most just make their own. I bought mine from LDC Chicago when they were still in business.
183441.jpg

Thanks :thumbsup: that's the look I want. Something simple just inside the lower grill opening. I think I may have to make my own. I'll need to find the right material in stainless steel so that it will still look good after being daily driven.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Thanks :thumbsup: that's the look I want. Something simple just inside the lower grill opening. I think I may have to make my own. I'll need to find the right material in stainless steel so that it will still look good after being daily driven.
This is stainless steel powder coated black. It's just a simple rectangle piece with some stainless brackets and bolts.

Oh yeah. Lethal FTW!!! :rockon:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Damn I have been ordering from lethal for almost 3 years and have never spoken with Jared. They are good people over there.

It's a lot easier to get a hold of me now as I've been at Lethal full time for the last 6 months or so. I'm pretty sure we've spoken before but if not please ask for me when you call in next time. I'd definitely like to get the chance to chat as well as thank you for the years of support.

Speak to you soon. Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

Thanks for the positive feedback Bob! You and the rest of MACA have been very supportive of Lethal and we can't thank you guys enough.

You're going to be very happy with that AFCO dual pass. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

P.S.- I'm waiting on a response about the tank. I'll email you once I hear back.

Thanks, Jared

Jroc

Established Member
Lethal = Great company with enjoy people to speak too over the phone. I have spoken with several different Lethal employees, and they were all very nice to talk to. Alot of different companies act like their aggrovated, and put off when you start asking them questions about the parts your interested in or something like that, but not Lethal. They also just have a really great selection of parts.

I spoke to Jared over the phone the other day and he was very polite.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread