I'm 6'8 In the market for 03/04 Cobra HELP!!!

txyaloo

Established Member
is there any aftermarket seats that give you alot more room........and also i have really long legs so that might be why i have problems

How would new seats give you more room? Any seat is going to pretty much fit the same.

I am 6'9 and owned an 02 Z06. With the seat all the way back the drive was fine, just a royal PITA to get in and out of the car.

I fit in C5/C6 Vettes ok. C4's are a bitch to get in and out of with that freaking huge door sill.

Jefe

Established Member
Dang you guys...

I'm 6'2" and can barely fit comfortably in my car without my hair in the headliner.

Seat Rail Extensions seem to be the way to go.
Same here, 6'3" and I have what you call the new afro for the white man.

sum tall sumbitches in here lol

Seriously!
How would new seats give you more room? Any seat is going to pretty much fit the same.

the "butt" might be shorter

R1der

SVT Vet
Established Member

I fit in C5/C6 Vettes ok. C4's are a bitch to get in and out of with that freaking huge door sill.

they have less cushion up front so lets my legs come down lower so my knees don't hit

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
get extended seat rails for the 03/04 Cobra...
I'm 6-4 210 and fit pretty good...

divided

Established Member
Didn't realize SVTP was the land of giants.

steveburton1_jy.jpg

R1der

SVT Vet
Established Member
Oh cool. You should fit fine in the Cobra. Just make sure no one sits in the back seat. :lol1:

haha I'll prob take the front seat out and just drive from the back lol na I will get rid of the back seat when I get one.

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
im 6'3" 275 and i thought i was a big guy.... never would of thought some of you guys were giants!

and in my sn95 and my 04 cobra i never really felt that great in it, i always wanted a ac cobra or a viper but i just dont know if i could fit in either.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
haha I'll prob take the front seat out and just drive from the back lol na I will get rid of the back seat when I get one.

Like Hightower in Police Academy lol. Great scene. NSFW because of cursing.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phHZ2HOkn8s"]YouTube- '78 Honda Civic driven by Hightower(Police Academy)[/ame]

Last edited:

cobra-boss

Established Member
I put some Recaro SRD seats in mine with the Recaro seat frame and sliders, tons on leg room, not cheep though and needed the bfh for some floor clearance. I'm 6' 235 lbs but my buddy is 6'4 and after driving my car did the same in his car 03 Mach.

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread