I'm 6'8 In the market for 03/04 Cobra HELP!!!

R1der

SVT Vet
Established Member
Ok I'm in the market right now but i drove a 03/04 the other day and i have grown 3 inches since my last Cobra, not much room at all any ideas at all would help or give me ideas on other cars for tall people.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
I cant imagine trying to fit at 6'8 im 6"5 and i fit good in my mach.

also id say your best bet is to have the seat tilted back for more headroom.

txyaloo

Established Member
I'm 6'7 and fit fine. I didn't have a need to extend the seat rails either. It just takes a little extra effort to get in/out of any car to keep from hitting the door on things.

A few companies make extensions for the seat rails to get you 1-2 more inches of space.

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
Dang you guys...

I'm 6'2" and can barely fit comfortably in my car without my hair in the headliner.

Seat Rail Extensions seem to be the way to go.

R1der

SVT Vet
Established Member
is there any aftermarket seats that give you alot more room........and also i have really long legs so that might be why i have problems

Last edited:

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
sometimes its nice being 5'5"....the wife is actually taller than me lol...
yeah you should fit ok, there was aguy in base that was about that height and he fit fine just couldn't drive w/ jordans on lol .

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
I'm 6'3" and have never been comfortable in an sn-95 or new edge car......I have had 6 of them now....when I did get seat rail extenders the seat was too high and that sucked but it was nice to actually stretch my legs out. This is one of the reasons I'm selling my 03 and going to a 2011 next year. Not to mention the 1000x better interior and the SYNC system.

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
Wow, I'm 5'10" with a 30" inseam and I always keep the seat all the way back and down, I don't know how you 6'6"+ guys drive them.

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
I am 6'9 and owned an 02 Z06. With the seat all the way back the drive was fine, just a royal PITA to get in and out of the car.

flattrack53

Established Member
You need some of that medicine gary coleman was on..I am 6 foot 2 and with the recaros in my cobra r and the seat all the way back. i am about 4 inches from touching the pedals. So you could try a set of recaros.

Users who are viewing this thread