Illegal Immigration - SB 2611

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
RTStabler51 said:
Jamz - I agree in this agree the Bush Administration lacks big time! I don't forsee any of our elected officials standing up and doing what is right for the COUNTRY not the 12 million people DEMANDING we bend for them!

Tom Tacredo (r-colorado) is the only one who has the balls to stand up against it.

Too bad he doesnt have a chance.:(

IndiaHatCobra

Established Member
I propose to end this entire problem the same way I proposed to end the Iraq war.
1. Kick out all media
2. Put us all on the border
3. Assault through

I say, if Mexico wants southern California and the other parts of the southwest back, they should start by trying to take Camp Pendleton and see sections 1,2 and 3 above

9A Pilot

durability tester
Established Member
Would any one have a problem with this bill if it just secured the border & did nothing to adress all of the law breakers living here?
The Democrat controlled congress makes this all possible.
House Republicans blocked it last year...
How many of you voted to keep the Republicans in control of the House of Representatives in '06?
I did.
We were warned this would happen should the House switch.
You reap what you sow.

Last edited:

trance_in_miami

Established Member
you guys are F U C King idiots saying this country is going down the sh*t hole... my god :bash: there are other issues that are far greater than this bill. I swear you idiots complain like b**ches if you stick it inn you b**ch & if you stick it out you still wine ! My god you guys really hate immigrants... im shocked that this is the only non political forum talking bout this Sh*t everyday :nonono:

No the country did not fall w/ Jim crow laws.. it did not fall with balcks being deprived nor did it fall with a terrorist attack! or atrocious gun laws & now you say that it will fall because its being invaded by immigrants.. cut the sh*t ... Hmmm i had forgotten that this is a nation of immigrants :rolleyes:
the only time we had problems were in the 1939 due to the markest... & as of now if the economy keeps going the way it is & we keep spending billions of dollars on places like cough cough ( iraq):rolleyes: we might have a bigger issue that will contribute to an even bigger recession.

Im tired of superfluous threads about immigration... :rollseyes whats done is done & too bad. I support the bill 110% :p

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
trance_in_miami said:
you guys are F U C King idiots saying this country is going down the sh*t hole... my god :bash: there are other issues that are far greater than this bill. I swear you idiots complain like b**ches if you stick it inn you b**ch & if you stick it out you still wine ! My god you guys really hate immigrants... im shocked that this is the only non political forum talking bout this Sh*t everyday :nonono:

No the country did not fall w/ Jim crow laws.. it did not fall with balcks being deprived nor did it fall with a terrorist attack! or atrocious gun laws & now you say that it will fall because its being invaded by immigrants.. cut the sh*t ... Hmmm i had forgotten that this is a nation of immigrants :rolleyes:
the only time we had problems were in the 1939 due to the markest... & as of now if the economy keeps going the way it is & we keep spending billions of dollars on places like cough cough ( iraq):rolleyes: we might have a bigger issue that will contribute to an even bigger recession.

Im tired of superfluous threads about immigration... :rollseyes whats done is done & too bad. I support the bill 110% :p

LEGAL VS ILLEGAL! LEGAL VS ILLEGAL! LEGAL VS ILLEGAL! LEGAL VS ILLEGAL!

IS THIS BIG ENOUGH FOR YOU, CARLOS, TO GET THROUGH YOUR THICK ****ING HEAD?! THE ISSUE IS NOT IMMIGRATION, THE ISSUE IS LEGALITY!!! CHRIST, HOW STUPID CAN YOU PEOPLE BE? YES, WE ARE IMMIGRANTS, BUT OUR ANCESTORS CAME HERE LEGALLY! THAT MEANS THEY OBEYED THE ****ING LAWS OF THIS COUNTRY PERTAINING TO IMMIGRATION! WHY CAN YOU PEOPLE NOT GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD?! THE ISSUE IS NOT WITH THE PEOPLE THEMSELVES BUT THE FACT THAT THEY ---DO---NOT---BELONG---HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9A Pilot

durability tester
Established Member
These guys seem to approve.
illegal_aliens_flip_off.jpg

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
trance_in_miami said:
Hmmm i had forgotten that this is a nation of immigrants :rolleyes:

People that have shit for brains, like yourself, conveniently ignore the word ILLEGAL whenever a discussion such as this comes to light. We are a nation of legal immigrants who have class and pride unlike the border jumping leaches of today who lack these honorable traits.

Modular4vFox

Nobama!!!
Established Member
SolarYellow said:
People that have shit for brains, like yourself, conveniently ignore the word ILLEGAL whenever a discussion such as this comes to light. We are a nation of legal immigrants who have class and pride unlike the border jumping leaches of today who lack these honorable traits.
+1 Million
My family all came from Sicily. But, they had the decency to first: learn english, pay taxes, & contribute to society... Not leach off of it & look for handouts.

CMonty256

Established Member
Thats why we should get rid of all the "handouts". Also, where in the constituition does it say that the government is responsible for paying your retirement? Retirement should be something that one earns, not something that is subsidized by our government. We really need an administration that will cut the fat off of what we have today, but unfortunately for us the majority of society are reaping the benefits from it.

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
SolarYellow said:

+ 1 Million and 1

Mental midgets like trance_in_miami just don't get it and never will.

taronis

Banned
where the hell are the rednecks with their shotguns..............start shooting in congress............then target the illegal invadothieves.........then anyone that calls saving our home a racist act..........................

Users who are viewing this thread