if you like Dodgeball, check out this video

tistan

Established Member
Reminds me of good times in P.E. class. My parents live in Chattanooga. Next time I am up that way, I want in on some dodge ball.

Vette Eater

Established Member
Reminds me of good times in P.E. class. My parents live in Chattanooga. Next time I am up that way, I want in on some dodge ball.
hell yea, we play every Thursday ar Snow Hill Elementary tennis courts. Bugs are getting bad though, may take a break during the summer

sail is in like every video now. good song nonetheless. havent played dodgeball in ages
That sucks, heard the song for the first time a month ago and wanted to put it in a video, then I recorded this night...Yeah, I'm the oldest one out there by close to 10 years, its saturday and I'm still sore and limping , getting old sucks

"Midline infraction. You went over the line, you're out."
lol

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
"Midline infraction. You went over the line, you're out."

My first thought as well, when I saw the thread title.

Cool video OP. Looks like a ton of fun. The last time I played was in P.E in high school, my class was mostly guys and we had some pretty great games.

One guy actually broke his arm. My step-sister who was also in the class was running towards him, he was running backwards and fell.

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member
best dodgeball team ever...only lost due to medical technicality

24_tough-girl-scouts.jpg

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Man I miss those days in gym class. We always played a version called Mash. It was dodge ball, but if you got hit, you sat down where you got hit. The "doctor" could run out from the far end, grab your hand, and run you back to the far end. You were then good to play again. The only way a team wins was to hit the doctor when they were out getting a player.

Shokker88

Established Member
Man I miss those days in gym class. We always played a version called Mash. It was dodge ball, but if you got hit, you sat down where you got hit. The "doctor" could run out from the far end, grab your hand, and run you back to the far end. You were then good to play again. The only way a team wins was to hit the doctor when they were out getting a player.

Best version of dodge ball ever!

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
That reminds me of when I moved out to rural East Texas in 4th grade, the first thing my classmates asked me was "Are you good at dodgeball"? Apparently, as I soon found out, dodgeball was as important to elementary and intermediate kids as football is to junior high and high school!

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Best version of dodge ball ever!

In grade school, I probably didn't know there was another version. That was the only way we ever played it.

I remember in about 4th grade, we got these light weight, softer balls because us boys were starting to throw stronger/faster. One day in 5th grade we had a sub, and she had us play mash, but put out the red kick balls not knowing better. :eek: We knew things were going to get real! The guys were targeting one girl they all hated. As she ran for one ball, probably the strongest kid in class nailed her directly in the head. It had such impact, it knocked her feet out from under her. I think she went to the nurse, followed by a visit to the ER to be safe. No more red kick balls after that. :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread