If you have a aeroforce wideband please come in!!!

Bearden86

Established Member
I'm in the process of trying to install my aeroforce wideband kit and I'm needing some help. I'm using two add a circuits but I'm not sure which fuse to tap in to. It says "red and white tap into a 12v source". Does it have to be a seperate source or can put the red and white wire under the same circuit? Which fuse are you tapping into. Where are you grounding at pin 5 or somewhere else? I have tried installing the red and white wire under the same add a fuse and I grounded the black wire to pin 5. When I calibrated the A/F gauge it just said 10.0? I suck with wires someone help please. Thanks in advance.

Bearden86

Established Member

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I would need to know what w/b controller you're using so I could look at the instructions to see what wire is the analog out, and where it goes to on the gauge. Can you post up some links that I could look at?

Bearden86

Established Member

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
OK, I would hook the red and white wires up to fuse #27 via that link I posted, and I would run the black wire (ground) direct to the battery. From the link you posted the yellow wire will go to? I need a link for the gauge you have.

Bearden86

Established Member
Tried installing it your way I checked both switched 12v sources with a tester to be sure. My ground is good and it still just reads 10 which is 0 bolts wtf?

derockgt

Established Member
hmm i cant really remember i think i tapped the orange wire in with the cig lighter fuse. ill go check and upload a pic

derockgt

Established Member
IMG_0788_zpsbdf53aa6.jpg

Black is ground orange not used hope this helps, this is the kit your talking about right? AeroForce Wideband Air/Fuel Sensor Kit - Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges - Gauges - 03-04 SVT Cobra

Users who are viewing this thread