if you had to sell your cobra???

87poopstang

Established Member
Was talking with a couple of buddies about this. If you had to sell your cobra for some godly reason and couldn't buy something in the same class (gt500,saleen, roush, etc..) would you or could you buy an 03 04 GT and be happy with it? No big or crazy upgrades to get it close or even look,feel, drive like a cobra. (supercharger,turbos, suspension and/or body kits etc...)

I don't think I could do it :??:

mrose75

Established Member
:dw: Um...:nonono:

Maybe I'd be "content" with a new 5.0. But an 03-04 GT.....:cryying:

03Snakeb1te

Banned
Nope couldnt do it i would rather not have a mustang at all.. Dodnt get me wrong i started with a 98 gt,97 roush but i dodnt think i can step down and be kol about it.

Rolltide2012

Oil and Gas
Established Member
Nope, had a 5.0 and would not go back to the 5.0 much less an 03-04 gt. The new 5.0 are so delicate that you get nervous putting a tune on those things. Terminator hands down

Kannif

I'm that guy!
Established Member
Nope, I'd head over to the permanent diesel life since this is all I have left that uses gas.

jdub2003

Established Member
No way, I have a 2003 procharged cobra and a 2014 5.0 with sct bama tune and shelby axle back exhaust, it only costed me 600.00 and 25 minutes for 35 hp, this has been the only affordable mustang that can satisfy me personally. It sucks I just paid for a wedding and need some routine work done on the house etc, Im gonna have to sell my baby, but its ok I wont have the cammed jet sound, but I will still have a 11 second 5.0 under factory warranty.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I say no, but I would consider a nasty foxbody like a stroked big block with a c4!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread