If Anyone Is In The Market For A High End C5Z06 Contact Me!

HouseOfPower

In the next couple weeks I will be offering a simply stunning C5Z. I will refrain from posting details at this time since it's still a couple weeks from completion but if you are currently shopping around for a built, extremely powerful and show worthy C5Z06 please contact me privately. It will be a tad under $30k so if that price does not work for you please try not to kick tires with me. Anyone that knows me knows the class of cars I offer and this car will be no exception. To any prospective buyers feel free to pm me or call the number in my sig for complete details. There's still room to make a few changes to suit your needs but I highly doubt you'll want anything changed from the direction it's headed. I realize that this is not an ordinary FS ad and I'm sure some will be angry with me for being so vague but PLEASE refrain from displaying your anger with me in this thread. As I said if you know me and the cars I offer, have that range of funds and a desire for a crazy C5Z06 then contact me.

HouseOfPower

to the 3 of you that pm'd me already THANK YOU for respecting my request. I really can't tell you how much I appreciate it when people are respectful and mature

HouseOfPower

UPDATE: I've decided to take this car to magazine level and get the car custom painted. It will be completed by an award winning painter and no expense is being spared (anyone with any first hand experience with custom paint can guess what an all over color changw with house of kolor will cost!!) With that being said if there is someone is SERIOUSLY interested in a top notch show winner like this and has the funds I will discuss having the car painted any color they want! Naturally the cost of the car is going up but I think you'll be surprised at how reasonable I will list it even after another $8-10k in paint is invested)

HouseOfPower

bump for a great guy and excellent customer service! this thing will be sick

thanks a lot buddy. Here's a couple little teaser shots as it sits now....won't look like this much longer. People think I'm crazy when I tell them I'm painting the car. 99% would not touch it. I've still got well over $10k being ready to get invested in it. Actually including the wheels more like a tad over $15k.
IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

HouseOfPower

here's the centers for the TF's being built for the vette to sit flush with the widebody. They are called competitions. They will be 18x9.5 in the front and massive 18x13" rears. Satin black centers, gloss black lip and gloss black bolts. :rockon:
tf.jpg

joseph.devenney

How hard could it be
Established Member
here's the centers for the TF's being built for the vette to sit flush with the widebody. They are called competitions. They will be 18x9.5 in the front and massive 18x13" rears. Satin black centers, gloss black lip and gloss black bolts. :rockon:
tf.jpg

Damn! Those are going to look badass:rockon:

LINOGT

Established Member
Wow, before I buy my next toy..I will look you up first! You have a great taste for moding these cars!

Users who are viewing this thread