Idling issues since tune!!! Help!!!!

gixxer1kr

Established Member
Now with the weather in the 40s F its back to stalling all the time. Seems 2 not like the lower temps.

Eric@HPTuners

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I agree with Don. Sounds as if the idle integrator needs to be adjusted. Some datalogs would probably point you in the right direction in finding the cause.

gixxer1kr

Established Member
I agree with Don. Sounds as if the idle integrator needs to be adjusted. Some datalogs would probably point you in the right direction in finding the cause.

Would the idle integrator be temperature sensitive????I have had the tune edited and its better. Then as outside temps get lower its seems to get worse. What software is needed and what do they cost.Just dont wanna be trying to tune out another issue. But im outta work a while so i dont mind doing some reading. Just cant spend crazy money right now :)

Last edited:

gixxer1kr

Established Member
Would the idle integrator be temperature sensitive???? What software is needed and what do they cost.Just dont wanna be trying to tune out another issue. But im outta work a while so i dont mind doing some reading. Just cant spend crazy money right now :)
Im on a tight budget till im back to work and car is going back in the garage soon.

Eric@HPTuners

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Would the idle integrator be temperature sensitive????I have had the tune edited and its better. Then as outside temps get lower its seems to get worse. What software is needed and what do they cost.Just dont wanna be trying to tune out another issue. But im outta work a while so i dont mind doing some reading. Just cant spend crazy money right now :)

Yes, it can be. To do it yourself , you would need an SCT Pro Racer package.

gixxer1kr

Established Member
Wow finally got it figured out. Had good weather and was able to bring in the car. The maf sensor (sct 2600) just ain't working with my set up. Gonna do a 90mm lightning maf. Car runs like a charm with the stock one and the tune recalibrated.

FordEvangelist

Established Member
Wow finally got it figured out. Had good weather and was able to bring in the car. The maf sensor (sct 2600) just ain't working with my set up. Gonna do a 90mm lightning maf. Car runs like a charm with the stock one and the tune recalibrated.

Good deal. If the MAF ain't happy, nothing on the car will be happy!

gixxer1kr

Established Member
Yeah I got a rejection sticker for emissions not ready. Once it got to the egr it was all over the place due to the maf.

Users who are viewing this thread