IDIOTS!!!!

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
5 kids doing over 100 in a charger get killed. Family says they were being pursued by the police. Police release video to prove the families are liars. awesome stuff.

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/video-pursuit-killed-kalamazoo/

Take Aways:

1. Police need to release video more often to shut down supid.

2. Wonder how many idiot teenagers are going to die in hellcats that mommy and daddy buy them

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Another sad teenage tragedy. I can recount several similar stories through my life. Passenger limit laws may curb this short of tragedy. Teenagers are dumb. I know because I was one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Um, am I missing something? The Police did peruse for a bit then backed off when he realized he wasn't going to catch the car. If that car wasn't stolen this is sad for the families of the 4 kids not driving, maybe their family goes after the kid that was driving family?

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Yes, more laws will fix everything.

You and I know it will never be fixed. Letting 5 teens drive around is just F-ing stupid. If parents don't want to lay down law, then society has to. It already is the law in some places. Do some research and see if it is working.

blk02edge

Established Member
You and I know it will never be fixed. Letting 5 teens drive around is just F-ing stupid. If parents don't want to lay down law, then society has to. It already is the law in some places. Do some research and see if it is working.

We have that law here, I grew up with it too while learning to drive. 100% it helps reduce stupid peer pressure into driving like this. Been there done that. Lots of kids obviously break that law but I can imagine that the fear of the ticket deters many of broke younger people

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
yes you are missing something. try reading the article

Um, am I missing something? The Police did peruse for a bit then backed off when he realized he wasn't going to catch the car. If that car wasn't stolen this is sad for the families of the 4 kids not driving, maybe their family goes after the kid that was driving family?

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Another sad teenage tragedy. I can recount several similar stories through my life. Passenger limit laws may curb this short of tragedy. Teenagers are dumb. I know because I was one.

We have that law in my state also. I can recall two instances where there was teenage driver and friend fatality. It's just always going to be part of life unfortunately no matter how you try and enforce restrictions.

BladeX10

Established Member
Its a shame one dumbass kid had to take 4 other innocent lives with him because of pure stupidity. I was a dumb ass kid with my 98 Camaro Z28 and 01 supercharged 2v but i never once put anyones live at risk. Whenever i had people in the car, I drove like a damn grandma

And the parents who are trying to blame the police are just as stupid. Poor parenting at its finest.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Sorry to see any kids lose their lives. Very sad. Also sad that parents let a teen drive such a car. WTF is wrong with those moron parents? 98% of the ADULTS who buy these high HP cars have NO CLUE how to handle the power...so how can they expect their kids to know what do do when things go wrong at high speed with 2-3 times the power of an average car?

Of course this doesn't even begin to address the fact that so many kids (and many parents) have no concept of the level of respect that MUST be shown for our laws and those who enforce those laws. The fact that this message isn't being taught to much of today's youth is the real tragedy here.

Tough lessons being learned all over...that's for sure.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
My ex BIL is a Kalamazoo cop, town has one of the most stringent stop pursuit policies in Mi. Nothing over 100, nothing in traffic, only pursue if public in danger.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
My ex BIL is a Kalamazoo cop, town has one of the most stringent stop pursuit policies in Mi. Nothing over 100, nothing in traffic, only pursue if public in danger.
I guess the other three idiots in the car with him are not considered "public in danger" LOL!!

my money says the other three were applying "peer pressure to get him to show off his wheels. wonder if they put any pressure on him to pull the hell over and let them out

Users who are viewing this thread