Idiot Cobra Owner...

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
My father-in-law has a friend who used to own a 1994 Cobra. him and my F.I.L keep going around and around about who would win. My F.I.L has a 2002 WS6 TA with mild mods so far, and the Cobra was stock, so of course my F.I.L would win. Well, here is where the guy is an idot. He said that his 94 Cobra was the fastest Cobra ever produced to this day, and had well over 400 hp (stock!!!) BSBSBSBSBSBS. Anyway, he said his is faster than mine because he has the 302 and I just have a little bitty 4.6...What a numb nuts. I told my F.I.L to tell him he was lucky to have 240hp at the Fly and 280tq. He is also telling everone that he has had it up to 165 on the interstate.. Funny they are electronically governed for 140. and the speedo only reads to 140 (I think). I have never met a person so full of sh!^. And it kills me that he was an actual Cobra owner. He of course got the car used. So I figure whoever sold it to him was smart enough to see a dumbass sucker coming along. Like they say Buyer beware.

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Originally posted by sid297
Do you live near the Lion's Den?
Not exactly but close. If you are coming from huntington, and you see a subdivision on the right about 1.5 miles before the exit you will see where I live. My parents live in the beige/white house with the green roof on it across the interstate from me.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Originally posted by 03DOHC
Race him and show him he's wrong.:)

he doesn't have it any more. But he is still very hung up on it.

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Just goes to show that even a dumbazz can have a nice car...one they know absolutely nothing about...but a nice car nonetheless. :)

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
The Lions Den!!:lol: Me and the wife used to frequent there! Why dont you guys just take the snakes to Kanawha Valley Dragway and give um a run. 4.6 dohc rules!!

Mendax

94-95 were the slowest Cobras produced. This was mainly due to the heavier SN-95 body style, and carried over 93 Cobra engine.

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Originally posted by F8AW8SU
94-95 were the slowest Cobras produced. This was mainly due to the heavier SN-95 body style, and carried over 93 Cobra engine.

... and the ultra-gay computer. The computer is probably the weakest link in the 94-95 Cobras.

Users who are viewing this thread