id1000 injectors barely used

03_100th

Established Member
I have for sale a set of barely used (has about 60 miles on them) ID1000 fuel injectors for a 2011-13 Mustang GT. These cost me $920 + shipping new about 3 weeks ago. Going a different route with my car so I don't really need this big of an injector. Asking $800.

photo4.jpg

Last edited:

madtrav2003

Horsepower Whore
Established Member
Pics please. What kind of injector are you looking for? I'm selling mine to get the id 1000's to run e85.

03_100th

Established Member
Come on guys.....someone out there needs a good set of injectors. And I am saving you some money in the process. These injectors are not cheap, price them and you will see. These are like new and I am not going to take a $300 loss on them so please stop asking. Thanks...

03_100th

Established Member
You know...I still have not seen the proof that they are selling for $800 brand new. I am not saying that they are not but since some of you already hi-jacked my thread here you might as well post it so everyone can get this so called good deal.

If I paid to much for them so be it, but I still will not sell them for $700 AND pay for shipping and paypal fees also. I entertained selling them for $700 but you will need to pay shipping and paypal fees. You are still getting them cheaper than you would even using these so called vendors that are mentioned. You still will pay shipping and/or tax in most cases on top of the $800 or $799 that they are costing. So you are basically saving $100 on them and that is still a good chunk of money.

I will not sell them for $600 or close to that no matter how long i have them. I don't need the money and someone will eventually buy them....and so what that they are slightly used, that still does not warrant a loss as much as some of you want me to take.

So here is what I will do...I will take $700 for them, but you will also have to pay for shipping and paypal fees. I may think about splitting the paypal fees with the right person. If you don't want them, then look elsewhere I could care less either way......Thanks.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
You know...I still have not seen the proof that they are selling for $800 brand new. I am not saying that they are not but since some of you already hi-jacked my thread here you might as well post it so everyone can get this so called good deal.

If I paid to much for them so be it, but I still will not sell them for $700 AND pay for shipping and paypal fees also. I entertained selling them for $700 but you will need to pay shipping and paypal fees. You are still getting them cheaper than you would even using these so called vendors that are mentioned. You still will pay shipping and/or tax in most cases on top of the $800 or $799 that they are costing. So you are basically saving $100 on them and that is still a good chunk of money.

I will not sell them for $600 or close to that no matter how long i have them. I don't need the money and someone will eventually buy them....and so what that they are slightly used, that still does not warrant a loss as much as some of you want me to take.

So here is what I will do...I will take $700 for them, but you will also have to pay for shipping and paypal fees. I may think about splitting the paypal fees with the right person. If you don't want them, then look elsewhere I could care less either way......Thanks.

Just to correct you yes they are selling for $800shipped no tax. So your deal is still good at $700 saving buyers about $50-65 bucks after they pay pp fees an shipping. Good luck on the sale

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
LOL, I got my set for $799 shipped. Whether or not you want to believe it really doesn't matter to me. I'm not a vendor so I'm not going to post anything up. If you want to PM me I'll give you the shops e-mail address and you can e-mail them yourself. They do $799 shipped when you pay as a gift.

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member

And $700 is a great deal for them barely used. They can paypal YOU as a gift and tell them to send an extra $15 to cover USPS shipping. I'm not trying to say your price isn't good.

and my previous post was not directed towards you, but to PONY1

PONY1

C/S 3187
Established Member
Thanks but I'm waiting on a pending sale on these. I will PM you though if the sale goes through

And $700 is a great deal for them barely used. They can paypal YOU as a gift and tell them to send an extra $15 to cover USPS shipping. I'm not trying to say your price isn't good.

and my previous post was not directed towards you, but to PONY1

Users who are viewing this thread