ID1000/1300 vs Others

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Not sure if you still have the stock ECU but if you're planning on running pump gas occassionally, controlling those might not work very well.
I run e85 exclusively with the stock ecu. Can you be more specific on what you're talking about? My buddy runs these with the stock ecu and e85 with no fueling issues whatsoever. Idles and drives mint. Thanks.

Turbo98

FR500TT
Established Member
I run e85 exclusively with the stock ecu. Can you be more specific on what you're talking about? My buddy runs these with the stock ecu and e85 with no fueling issues whatsoever. Idles and drives mint. Thanks.
If you run E85 only, you should be cool. But if you run pump gas, you will have a hard time getting it to run lean enough at idle.

Turbo98

FR500TT
Established Member
Just wrapping up a few things this winter. Hopefully see what the new set-up does this spring/summer. Looking for big power.

ret_junior

LS7 HNTR
Established Member
You will be maxed out at around 1000rwhp with 1000cc injectors. However, you can run more fuel pressure to compensate if you went overkill on your pumps.

Those bosch injectors are high quality injectors. Instead of spending all that cash on ID's, I would get your car retuned. I'd recommend you give Bob Kurgan a call.

im running 60lb injectors and i maxed them out at 900rwhp but that was on c16 and water meth. im currently in the same situation, looking for what injectors i should run. im looking to make 1200rwhp on stock computer and some people say the id1000's with be enough and some say to go with the id1300

gabe1530

Banned
go with the id1300's.
my setup uses id1000's and they are maxed out at ~70 base pressure with a weldon external pump.

Users who are viewing this thread