I'd like to take a dip in this genepool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
JasonSnake said:
you know, since they were gonna do implants anyway, they should have gone a couple cups bigger.

It's like us going to buy a new stang... should I go for something better than the V6? If your gonna do it, do it big time...

Not true at all. I think they picked the right size. There is such a thing as too big.

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
AlexBG said:
hehe a buddy of mine is going to ASU.
I will be visiting him this winter break.
also hoping to transfer to ASU in the next year or so.

Arizona is awesome - non stop partying every night and a lot of hot girls.

Haha, girls are good, but non stop parties? The bars shutdown at 2:00Am..its not non stop parties. Ive been out here for almost 3 years, and Chicago is 100x better then Az, and to tell you the truth 75% of the people out here are from IL.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
YEAH!!! AZ girls are soooo :bowdown: I went to pheonix for 2 weeks and man i saw some HOTT ASS WHITE GIRLS!!

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
The Piper said:
Haha, girls are good, but non stop parties? The bars shutdown at 2:00Am..its not non stop parties. Ive been out here for almost 3 years, and Chicago is 100x better then Az, and to tell you the truth 75% of the people out here are from IL.

Going to the bar is not the "party". A bar is nothing more than a place where you pay an outrageous amount of money for a party atmosphere. The "party" lies in the after-party, and those my friend, CAN go all night.

5.4 speedster

Banned
they are sisters:coolman:
and san marcos has some parties as well:rockon:
i spent 2 summers at football camp there and each time i went there was a cheer camp going on as well.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread