I'd like to take a dip in this genepool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

z28WHAT

Got that Azzz sooo LOOOWW
Established Member
Northern Region of North Carolina...2005 NCAA NATI
I haven't read all posts, so he may have already replied. I believe that is aaron off of saleenpower.com forums. A forum that I post on from time to time. You should see his other pictures, he has several NUDES in their. I dunno what he does to get those women to pose in his photo shoots. You SVT guys see what its like to own a SALEEN now righht ;)..hehehe..Sheww, sweet car and those girls SOOO HOOT..SKEET SKEET

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
1hotSaleen said:
I haven't read all posts, so he may have already replied. I believe that is aaron off of saleenpower.com forums. A forum that I post on from time to time. You should see his other pictures, he has several NUDES in their. I dunno what he does to get those women to pose in his photo shoots. You SVT guys see what its like to own a SALEEN now righht ;)..hehehe..Sheww, sweet car and those girls SOOO HOOT..SKEET SKEET

That does kinda suck that most chicks don't know shit about cars. Saleen's are ok, but the 96-98's for the most part are all show and no go. That's just the S281's of course.

AlexBG

Rock N' Roll
Established Member
some more pics of AzStreetScene

kimANDcandiceSHOOTjune2006STAMPED%20(245)%20(Large).jpg

kimANDcandiceSHOOTjune2006STAMPED%20(164)%20(Large).jpg

kimANDcandiceSHOOTjune2006STAMPED%20(167)%20(Large).jpg

kimANDcandiceSHOOTjune2006STAMPED%20(196)%20(Large).jpg

kimANDcandiceSHOOTjune2006STAMPED%20(191)%20(Large).jpg

z28WHAT

Got that Azzz sooo LOOOWW
Established Member
Northern Region of North Carolina...2005 NCAA NATI
poopnut2 said:
That does kinda suck that most chicks don't know shit about cars. Saleen's are ok, but the 96-98's for the most part are all show and no go. That's just the S281's of course.

I am a saleen enthusiast. I agree with you 100% on that one. I have taken my car, which looks better than his. I get compliments all the time. Its almost annoying, I cant drive naywhere without being hassled about it. 96-98 where just kits. WHich pretty much all S-281s the naturally aspirated ones are just GT mustangs with a body package/whees/suspension/and 600 stickers that say Saleen. I guess it sounds like Im degrading my own vehicle, but IM just pointing out that a saleen is just a GT. The only saleens that are truely worth the money are the 05+ Saleens. Of course the rare ones, like the SVT Cobra/Saleen etc. I purchased my car because Ive always liked saleens, and yes mines decently fast. However, ive spent nearly triple what a cobra owner has to make that kind of power. PLus IVe blown the motor and burnt the transmission in the process. Thast with driving the car a few times a YEAR. I've been infatuated with 03-04 Cobras since before htey came out. Which Ive owed a cobra before and Ihave to say its much more exciting to drive than my saleen. My saleen is fun, but its soo damn low to the ground that it scrapes like hell it is a pain to catch traction etc. UPside is the car will get you compliments everywhere you go, it has some what of an exotic look to it. Im thinking about purchasing a terminator put a kenne bell 2.2 on it or just a cog setup and keep the eaton blower, and just clone the cobra as a saleen. That way I can have the best of both worlds. Performance/beauty/style and EMPTY pockets..LOL..

B

AlexBG

Rock N' Roll
Established Member
1hotSaleen said:
I am a saleen enthusiast. I agree with you 100% on that one. I have taken my car, which looks better than his. I get compliments all the time. Its almost annoying, I cant drive naywhere without being hassled about it. 96-98 where just kits. WHich pretty much all S-281s the naturally aspirated ones are just GT mustangs with a body package/whees/suspension/and 600 stickers that say Saleen. I guess it sounds like Im degrading my own vehicle, but IM just pointing out that a saleen is just a GT. The only saleens that are truely worth the money are the 05+ Saleens. Of course the rare ones, like the SVT Cobra/Saleen etc. I purchased my car because Ive always liked saleens, and yes mines decently fast. However, ive spent nearly triple what a cobra owner has to make that kind of power. PLus IVe blown the motor and burnt the transmission in the process. Thast with driving the car a few times a YEAR. I've been infatuated with 03-04 Cobras since before htey came out. Which Ive owed a cobra before and Ihave to say its much more exciting to drive than my saleen. My saleen is fun, but its soo damn low to the ground that it scrapes like hell it is a pain to catch traction etc. UPside is the car will get you compliments everywhere you go, it has some what of an exotic look to it. Im thinking about purchasing a terminator put a kenne bell 2.2 on it or just a cog setup and keep the eaton blower, and just clone the cobra as a saleen. That way I can have the best of both worlds. Performance/beauty/style and EMPTY pockets..LOL..

B

empty pockets for sure hehe

5.4 speedster

Banned
aaron goes by the screename phenix. his car has PI goodies so it makes a bit more power than stock h/c 96-98 cars. it's still slow by my standards but it gets him plenty of play....lol

oh and LL.... AZ has the hottest girls in the country. don't make me prove it.lol

JasonSnake

Established Member
you know, since they were gonna do implants anyway, they should have gone a couple cups bigger.

It's like us going to buy a new stang... should I go for something better than the V6? If your gonna do it, do it big time...

SLOW

SVT Wanna be
Established Member
DAYUM!!! Well here in the sticks of indiana girls like that are few and far between so if anybody else has the idea of posting pics like this...DO IT..LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread