ID 1000's

venm4u97

Established Member
OP,

As Derek said, the 1000's should work fine, but with all the success Lund Racing has had with the 1300's on E85, i'd give those a shot for sure

I'll gladly beat that price :thumbsup:

alrighty thanks man Ill keep that in mind when Im at that point....quite a big jump in price from id1000's to the 1300's ughhhh....do they support that much more?

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
alrighty thanks man Ill keep that in mind when Im at that point....quite a big jump in price from id1000's to the 1300's ughhhh....do they support that much more?

They are definitely more expensive, no question about it. However, the 1300's are handmade injectors, so a lot more goes into manufacturing them.

Give me a call when you're ready. Either way I'll get you a great deal. :thumbsup:

69b302

Established Member
My ID1000s are at 96% duty cycle at 6500 rpm(5.4 GT500). I am already running higher then base fuel pressure, and motor could rev higher, but injectors are running out. 95lb injectors are not really that big when it comes to E85.

venm4u97

Established Member
My ID1000s are at 96% duty cycle at 6500 rpm(5.4 GT500). I am already running higher then base fuel pressure, and motor could rev higher, but injectors are running out. 95lb injectors are not really that big when it comes to E85.

what kind of numbers are you seeing?

69b302

Established Member
I have not had the car to a dyno in a while, so not sure on what it would put down. Engine is built, with big cams, but no head or intake porting. I would guess I am not even close to 1000rwhp, with the current setup(maybe in 800 range). I would like to get more head room on the injectors before I start to push it on E85. Timing is still very conservative. I just converted to E85 the last few months. ID has a HP calculator on there website, which seems pretty accurate from my experience.

venm4u97

Established Member
I have not had the car to a dyno in a while, so not sure on what it would put down. Engine is built, with big cams, but no head or intake porting. I would guess I am not even close to 1000rwhp, with the current setup(maybe in 800 range). I would like to get more head room on the injectors before I start to push it on E85. Timing is still very conservative. I just converted to E85 the last few months. ID has a HP calculator on there website, which seems pretty accurate from my experience.

alrighty cool......whats your mod list/set up?

69b302

Established Member
alrighty cool......whats your mod list/set up?

Whipple 2.9 3" upper and 10% lower(20-21 boost current)
123MM MAF
LM 66MM TB
Comp Cam Stage III cams
ARH headers and offroad X
GT block with diamond pistons, oliver rods
Valve springs and retainers
DivisionX return fuel hat, with twin 465s
ID1000s

That covers the major engine upgrades. My plan was to go more timing and then add some more boost on the E85. My ID1000s are getting tapped before redline, so I am looking at options(may try some Bosch 105s, since I already have them from another project). Redline is 7k.

Users who are viewing this thread