ID 1000 question

*Predator*

Established Member
So, I recently bought a new set of ID1000's off someone they never used. Anyway I noticed the part number is different then the MPN on AM's website. Wondering the difference or if they're the correct injector for my 2011 GT. Part number on the box is 1000.60.14.14.8
They did come with what appears to be some extra pins and plugs. Are these just extra parts for something other then plug n play?

*Predator*

Established Member
If the length is different, how could both be for a gt? The ones I have appear to be the same length as my stock ones. The port where the connector plugs into it is slightly lower on the injector then stock, but that is all the difference I can see. I did notice on the box it has three boxes to be checked off. Clips and pins, pig tails, and plug & play. My box has clips and pins box is checked off on mine and they did come with some pins and clips as to wire into a harness if need be. Just something extra?

Mcdiaz

rookie SVT Poster
Established Member
If the length is different, how could both be for a gt? The ones I have appear to be the same length as my stock ones. The port where the connector plugs into it is slightly lower on the injector then stock, but that is all the difference I can see. I did notice on the box it has three boxes to be checked off. Clips and pins, pig tails, and plug & play. My box has clips and pins box is checked off on mine and they did come with some pins and clips as to wire into a harness if need be. Just something extra?

oh okay now i understand the ones i bought did not come with extra parts it was just plug and go.

Users who are viewing this thread