I would be pissed if I was this guys neighbor haha.

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
Sorry guys if this is a repost but I thought this was really cool. Wish I could do something like this!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmT0tQKGizA"]YouTube- Christmas lights 2008...(SandStorm)[/ame]

Dedicated to "Recoil" since he emailed the vid to me..

Last edited:

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
Just figured out this is a repost... damn the luck! My bad.. Oh well it is still cool as hell!

FuzzyDiceRule

Established Member
it would be cool the first time, but if it happened constantly, (more than like twice a week) my neighbor would be in a coma, lol

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
I wonder if he has a santa that's all tanned up with spiky hair that comes out and pumps his fist:dancenana:

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
The are only allowed to run them between 5:30pm and 10:30pm so its not that bad. Pretty cool its all computer controlled though with a 102k lights and 304 channels!!!. It can flash to several songs and i guess if programmed right ANY song. back home in one nearby city..Lansing, Illinois they had a yearly xmas light competition...the winner usually spent several thousand bucks on rewiring the home and lights...but that was before this system. Im sure it makes it much easier.

Last edited:

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
I think the coolest part is at the end when it shuts off, and there are some that is twinkling...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've heard of this light show before. Pretty sure it's the same house. I think it is so cool to have the lights synced with the music. What I would more prefer is to have them programmed to some actual Christmas music. That would be so cool.

Users who are viewing this thread