I won a new daily driver (long but worth it)

Bullitt995

Will race for food
Established Member
Wylde Horses said:
For some reason (maybe it's all the sexual innuendo of sex) it reminds me of the story about the guy with the '03 Cobra who ran (I think?) an eclipse and won the panties off the ricer's girlfriend. How he explained having them to his wife later that night, I don't know, but it made for a good story as well.

Holy shit somone find this story please. Sounds awesome.

byeofcr

Established Member
Thats awesome! lol.

I remember that post about the girlfriend's panties as well, id love to read that again, i saw it on Corral when i was in H.S.

shocker 420

Established Member
Wylde Horses said:
For some reason (maybe it's all the sexual innuendo of sex) it reminds me of the story about the guy with the '03 Cobra who ran (I think?) an eclipse and won the panties off the ricer's girlfriend. How he explained having them to his wife later that night, I don't know, but it made for a good story as well.

lol, this one sounds funny as hell also.

Zentenk

Established Member
Ironhand said:
ok, Because there is a Red Mach 1 here in Lakeland with a car jackedup in the driveway, I drive past that house twice a day. It's a Red 03 Mach 1 with a Black bra on it. And I think that was a WS6 in the driveway.

Cool, I lived in Lakeland.. I'm in the AF now going to fly home during Christmas hopefully.

Too bad there wasn't a video to all this!

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Ricer---> :burn: <----You That was one of the best kill stories ever. You should demand to drive his car over speedbumps until the frontend rips off.

ls1eater

Established Member
Ironhand said:
ok, Because there is a Red Mach 1 here in Lakeland with a car jackedup in the driveway, I drive past that house twice a day. It's a Red 03 Mach 1 with a Black bra on it. And I think that was a WS6 in the driveway.
What part of lakeland you live in????I live here to I drive a dsg 03 cobra if you have ever seen it........

Users who are viewing this thread