I wish this was what the next Cobra looked like.

AbusiveWombat

Established Member
My favorite is still the GTR :rockon: With a different wing of course.
GT-R-8.jpg

FiaCobra

Established Member
Yeah, nice for a Cobra but not for the Shelby GT-500.

If i get my butt down to Oak Beach this Sunday and if that car is there again, i'll take pics for you guys.

CY98Cobra

Established Member
GTR is definitely one of the coolest looking stangs ever. Maybe that's what the next Cobra R (if there is another one) will look like.

69cobrajet

333 Half Evil
Established Member
Looks pretty good except for the striping, reminiscent of the mustang II. :nonono:

Last edited:

93SVTCobra

Established Member
To bad the front spoiler will be ripped off by the first curb it comes up against. Looks like a modern interpretation of the Mustang II.

I also like the fact that it says it has a supercharger on it when the car clearly has the stock intake with a cover on it.

crispy23c

SVT Chupacabra
Established Member
My choice would be either the original GT500 concept with the GT500 hood, ground FX, & GTR tail lights OR the car pictured in the first link WITHOUT the bogus Mustang II side stripes :xpl: and with the GTR tail lights. Oh, well, I'll probably get neither...

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
chuckstang said:
03dsgsnake, how did you did that with your radiator? "cobra" it looks sweeeeeeeet

Its a Gords Ford heat exchanger. I took the easy way out and bought it that way :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread