I was bored again

r6bullet

Established Member
crzyforddrvr said:
misc0067fy.jpg
[/IMG]

How's this for a high speed mixer?

That is sweet, thanks everybody for the input. It does feel good when you paint something and it looks good. You guys rock :rockon:

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
The paint on that mailbox is definitely very cool, but what kinda numbers is it putting down on the mailbox dyno, and what are the mods?

GO HOKIES!

Established Member
My buddies mailbox looks EXACTLY like that one. He starting doing custom paint about a year ago. His colors are blue and orange. He flames everything he paints!

r6bullet

Established Member
GO HOKIES! said:
He flames everything he paints!

You should see my garage, from the creeper to the jack stands everything is painted. We just got a new sandblaster(floor standing cabinet, works very well by the way) and it is begging for a new paint job. Thanks again guys :thumbsup:

69DodgeCharger

Established Member
looks awsome, only thing that I would sugest is wet sand, and next time make the flames a little longer. Other than that looks great!

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
hey R6 what tools do you use to paint? i've been meaning to try some custom painting

r6bullet

Established Member
69DodgeCharger said:
looks awsome, only thing that I would sugest is wet sand, and next time make the flames a little longer. Other than that looks great!

yea I didn't wet sand it, I would look better but it is just a mailbox. By the way this is not the mailbox in front of my house, I got this for $10 at lowes to practice on. All the paint with the exception of the black was sprayed on by my Iwata airbrush. It is a Silver-White HOK Marblizer with Auto Air Colors Candy Blue on the tips. Well I am off to bed, have to wake up early to go look at a car about 200 miles away. I just sold my camaro last night to a friend and was kinda sad seeing it go being my first car. Anyways keep posting and thanks again. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread