I was bored again

r6bullet

Established Member
Well I didn't have anything to do and I am practicing custom paint. I just wanted to see what you guys think of my first shot at using marblizer style paint. I would like to know your opinion even if it is negitive, that will help get better. :beer:

Mailbox023.jpg

Mailbox017.jpg

Mailbox019.jpg

Mailbox020.jpg

Mailbox021.jpg

Mailbox022.jpg

fedge

looks nice....try some dark red flames and a jet black background next time....would like to see that in the marble paint....

xl2ockl3ottomx

Established Member
Thats sweet man. I can't draw worth a crap, but my doodles are getting better. Maybe one day, in two hundered thousand years, I will have enough skill to do something like that.

z06matt

I 1 Racing
Established Member
I think it looks really sweet! I like the look of it alot, I don't know if I personally would have a skeleton on my mailbox but the flames are awesome. Good job man :beer:

8urvett

Established Member
I am no custom painter, so to me it looks awesome! Since you asked for some critique all I can see is that maybe the licks (flame tips) need to be longer. BUT! Like I said I think it's very well done, especially since your just starting out! Keep it up! So don't start flaming me everyone!!

AintShePurty

Established Member
im an aspiring painter myself. i must say, that loox pretty sweet bud! dont you just feel like a million bux after you finish paintin sumthin and it turns out bad azz??? :pepper:

JParm93

Established Member
I first got to say, WINTER SUCKS.. and we'll do anything to get through it. :fm: I'd do something like that, but I think the post office would get little irate. Since I have a P.O. box :D looks good to me, gj :rockon:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread