• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

I want a Bronco!

Discussion in 'Bronco 4-Door' started by FineLineMtrSprt, Feb 10, 2021.

1. FineLineMtrSprt

FineLineMtrSprt I like bacon! Established Member

So really looking forward to them, did NOT reserve one though. I want to sit in one and see how the interior is before I really commit. Even then I will wait a year or so after initial release to pull the trigger.
    I'll be coming out of my awesomely reliable 2012 4Runner so I know I will miss that quality. I also wish it had a 5.0 option, but Ford says it wont even fit...not that I would engine swap a new vehicle anyway lol. I know the 2.7 can make great power and the warthog with the 3.5 may be even better....but I'm not a fan of EcoBoost reliability. Oh well I was bored and work and figured I would post something lol.

2. Canuck03SVT

Canuck03SVT Well-Known Member Premium Member Established Member

Sounds like you don't want one that bad, lol. They are definitely the biggest threat to Jeep sales in recent times. I look forward to test driving one once they're at the dealerships.

3. FineLineMtrSprt

FineLineMtrSprt I like bacon! Established Member

Yeah I'm in no RUSH for one lol. But having had two older Bronco's I most def want one! The wife knows im chompin at the bit as the 4Runner has been in my hands longer than any other vehicle I've had in the last 25 years lol. I had a 2012 Wrangler that I traded in for the 4Runner. I knew the Chrysler quality wouldnt be great but I just couldnt take it anymore and got rid of it. I know of several Jeep people who have one on reserve.

4. ON D BIT

ON D BIT Finish First Established Member

I had a 12 Rubicon and loved it. Had the roof and doors off all the time, no rattles or leakes.....My 2019 Tacoma TRD OR was another story. Check engine light(that toyota would not look at until I paid $192), weather stripping that kept pounding the top of the roof, the worst xm reception that I ever had in a vehicle. The best part of the vehicle was its resale.