I tried to quit the Army for Youtube and they Stop Lossed me! What car should I buy?

GT350 or ZL1

• GT350

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • ZL1

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Keep the GT on blizzarks, and the Z06 for track days.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Burn this mother down and piss on the ashes!

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

BV600

Established Member
GT350...Green Weenie got ya...my last day in the Army was On Christmas, it's a great feeling.

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
Just because they don't let you go doesn't mean you have to do your job well. lol. They can absolutely stop you from leaving, they can't stop you from quitting.

Get the ZL1.

phoenix64

Established Member
Just because they don't let you go doesn't mean you have to do your job well. lol. They can absolutely stop you from leaving, they can't stop you from quitting.

Get the ZL1.

Ha, don't get me wrong.
I still consider myself lucky to get to fly helicopters and even more lucky to get to train and work with other Army Aviators. It has been the greatest honor of my life. I just want to do it closer to family.

They offered to send me to a nonflying desk job that was non deployable(for sure release from active duty after 12 months). I took the flying assignment at Drum with the risk of delaying my resignation by as much as another 24 months because I love what I do.

I'm sorry if people were offended by the post or video, but the army army took 2-3 years of my life because I owed them 38 days.
After 3 years in sandboxes and 2 hardship tours I think I've paid enough dues to make jokes about it.

Now this thread is officially off the rails.

ViperRed91GT

Lightning Guru
Established Member
While you certainly are whining (47 driver here, so we have come full circle), I certainly understand your issues. Never mind the army part.. the airline wave is starting to roll in. The time is now to get on, or possibly not be able to ride it to the top (captain at the majors). I’ve been in Iraq most of this year, just finished packing my bags to catch a bus to AJ and get the hell out of this part of the world. Envoy is hopefully in my near future.

Users who are viewing this thread