I think this cobra has somthing for you hellon boys

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Haha this is funny, first and foremost the car spools relatively quickly. It does not need nitrous, at all.

As far as Clatyon and I, we went out messing around and he knows who pulled who, i'll leave it at that. His 76mm does spool quicker, no question about that, but thats where it stopped. Regardless I cant wait to run him when his car is finally tuned, and when Wiz gets his..its all in good fun, for now.

Last edited:
yea it would of been nice, alot of ppl wanted to see you car run, i know i did, i was gonna go single turbo but after my dads race idk what im going to do hell maybe ill beat clayton with a stock blower if he keeps missing gears the way he does

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
TRBO VNM said:
I just read most of the end of that thread...sounds like just a bunch of little babies bitching back and forth....gees. wish I could get that 10min of my life back. Also wish the weather was good while I was down there a month ago. I was going to come out with Scott(wiz) on a friday night but it rained. I could have schooled a bunch of you guys....hahahaha

Yeah thats pretty much the most useless site on the internet.

TRBO VNM

lilsuperman1721 said:
yea it would of been nice, alot of ppl wanted to see you car run, i know i did, i was gonna go single turbo but after my dads race idk what im going to do hell maybe ill beat clayton with a stock blower if he keeps missing gears the way he does

yup, you can have 2000hp, but if you can't drive it doesn't mean squat. let alone having the suspension and wheels to support it.

Blown02

Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
yeah, I am not sure if it is that car or not, but a buddy down that way road in a twin 67 and said it actually felt slow. I was shocked to hear this, but he said it didn't spool up till so damn late and the guy was shifting at like 6500, so there was like 1000 rpm that was even worth it. sucks, but when something doesn't spool till 5500, what can you expect. glad I have my 76mm.

what I found interesting in that vid is the driver went through the gears almost like he was cruising on the street, but kinda getting on it. just seemed strange to do on the dyno.
good lord. I never knew it took so long for twin 67s. Glad I went with twin 57s! Full boost in at 2800rpms!!

360R

Established Member
lilsuperman1721 said:
maybe i should have derek chime in tomorow, we already had a big disbute over this on http://www.southfloridaracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41261&page=4&pp=15 derek on 13 pds, clayton on 13 pds, clayton jumping as no1 was honking, and derek ran him down like a freight train.

Issac noone freight trained anyone. I said in the very beginning that it was a very good race. Dereck's car is so loud it was very hard for him and I to hear the honks. My car would spool alot faster, I missed fourth a few times, one because of the shift knob came loose and the other just because i suck at driving. Issac were you there? I just dont understand why you are talking like you were and you have no idea, whatever you heard is all hearsay.

The cars were very even, I had a slow pull in third, Ill def run dereck again on video, so we can see how close the cars really are. Issac there is ABSOLUTLY NO WAY that you will beat me! I will never let that happen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread