I think I'm about to order a TVS. quick question.....

CrispyBacon

Established Member
Just wondering what else I need. I have a BAP and ID1000's, jlt high boost, afco heat exchanger, accufab tb and inlet, and I believe I'm going with a 3.0 pulley with 2 lb lower(have the lower). Anything I'm gonna need to otherwise?

Zemedici

Established Member
hmm...i'd want upped pumps so I could run e85.

i'd go twin 340s so you dont EVER have to worry about fuel again. Do a lethal budget return system and be done with it.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Fore level 1 return and be done with it!

CrispyBacon

Established Member
I think I'm going with fore. which pumps are E85 capable and wont generate a ton of heat.

and which wiring is adequate?

Last edited:

greenflash00

Established Member
I think I'm going with fore. which pumps are E85 capable and wont generate a ton of heat.

The walbro 465 pumps are sort of the "king" of e85 in tank pumps on here and are what most members, myself included run if your building a big e85 compatible fuel system. They will move WAY more fuel than you need for most situations though so some people run a hobbs switch to cut the other on under boost. MalcomV8 has proved in one of his threads that the heat they generate is really a non issue and has more to do with how the fuel lines are run and or regulator placement to engine heat. I ran mine in a deadhead setup to OEM rails with both pumps running full time and have 0 heat issues after 2+ hour drive. PM me if you have questions :beer:

TRBO VNM

Good call on the system. I can set you up with one when you are ready and offer you a nice deal.

I have a lot of guys running the AEM 50-1200's using the FC3 and a pressure switch to activate the second pump. So far tuning and performance has been great.

And to comment on the gaskets, sure, 2k miles on the car, but how old is the car? Age affects quality. Look at a carton of milk. LOL

You should at a minimum replace the orings on the coolant tubes. Then inspect the metal gasket and the lower intake gaskets and order if you need to. Also you have the gasket for the front intercooler manifold as well.

TRBO VNM

Ah ok. I missed the new engine part, sorry about that. Just saw 2k miles and figured you had a cherry on your hands. In regards to the motor, sounds like you do. Still inspect when you take it apart unless you put the gaskets in yourself, you never know what some places do to cut corners. Trust me. The money you are putting into the car, if you need 50-100 bucks in gaskets, that is nothing compared to what you are planning to do.

Joe5.0

Established Member
Some Dual Ball Bearing idlers would be a good idea if you dont have any already.

And a good clutch for all that new TQ.

CrispyBacon

Established Member
Ok ordered the fore level 1 with 50-1200 aem. However when I went to order from vmp my card didn't go. Not sure if it's their site or my bank but I guess I will deal with it Monday. Hope the sale goes thru Monday

TRBO VNM

Ok ordered the fore level 1 with 50-1200 aem. However when I went to order from vmp my card didn't go. Not sure if it's their site or my bank but I guess I will deal with it Monday. Hope the sale goes thru Monday

Hope you got a good deal then

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member

Wow, you likely missed out on a good deal! You should have ordered from TRBO VNM!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread