I Support the Second Amendment, but...

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
The metal detector would simply change venue would it not?

Move from halls to parking lot and playground....kinda thing...in the case of dual shooters, one opens a emergency exit and lets other in.

I don't think metal detectors are answer, after all locks only keep an honest person out.

No thought on the rest of your post
I think this is way off the mark. The US has not had a mass shooting in any urban school. Even areas with a high homicide rate. A large part of the reason is that most inner city schools have metal detectors that are used every day. At least part of the reason they are not in country and subberban schools has a lot to do with the color of the students skin.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
I think this is way off the mark. The US has not had a mass shooting in any urban school. Even areas with a high homicide rate. A large part of the reason is that most inner city schools have metal detectors that are used every day. At least part of the reason they are not in country and subberban schools has a lot to do with the color of the students skin.

Yep I understand what you mean there for sure. and I won't even spell check you

I suppose I should have reworded it too Metal detectors are not a end all cure in that specific case.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Yep I understand what you mean there for sure. and I won't even spell check you

I suppose I should have reworded it too Metal detectors are not a end all cure in that specific case.
They are not a total solution but I think they should be a part of any solution. Stupid shit kids are bitching about anything proposed that is not a gun ban. My feelings about it are the same as gang violence. Step back and let the Little’s shit kill each other until they learn that security measures are necessary and gun bans won’t work

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
If the way a weapon looks dictates its purpose, then I son's Nerf gun collection should be confiscated immediately as it is apparently from an advance alien species.

Users who are viewing this thread