I Support the Second Amendment, but...

M240Bravo

Established Member
Instead of thinking what these gun channel youtubers tell you to maybe you should try thinking for yourself for a change. I'm sure you will still be supporting bumpstocks if your child gets mowed down by someone using one next year. 2A all the way, right?!!!

Again the dumbest thing I have read today on the internet.

I am thinking for myself, but what I'm thinking is what they are saying.

And you must be a liberal going with attacks and talking about killing my kids rather then just talking, debating, seeing what someone else thinks.

The last 3-4 shootings could have been stop WITH THE LAWS WE ALREADY HAVE and if the government agencies that were told about these people did their jobs to make sure those crazy people didn't have the guns.

AND IF the day comes and someone I love dies to a firearm I'm going to blame/fight/kill the person behind the weapon as they were person that killed my loved one not some tool.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Start compromising you say.

National Firearms Act
Gun Control Act
Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act
Violent Crime Control And Law Enforcement Act (Assault weapons ban)

Those are just the federal level and don't account for the dozens of laws and regulations statewide.

What did we get in return for these "compromises?"

"I'm sure you will still be supporting bumpstocks if your child gets mowed down by someone using one next year. 2A all the way, right?!!!"

You have to be trolling...

The NFA got fully automatics off the future production list for civilians. I fully support that and again a bumpstock is merely a workaround of that law. If you can't see why civilians shouldn't have machine guns and grenades, bombs, gasses and etc then I don't know what to tell you. I will say that I think it's dumb to have SBRs and suppressors on the NFA item list.

The GCA & BHVPA merely effected the way you purchase guns. You didn't loose anything. Are you really suggesting background checks aren't a good thing?

The assault weapon ban expired 14 years ago. So why even mention it?

I always am amazed at cucks that are supposedly pro gun but vote democrat.

Makes zero ****in sense to me.

Shall not be infringed mothah****ahs.

So because someone agrees with one point from one side you assume that person must vote that side? This might be a hard concept for you to wrap your little head around but not everyone fits a stereotype.

I vote republican every single time as they generally fit my beliefs the most. I love a lot of what Trump has done and can't wait to see what else he does. Although he's about to hurt my personal business with this steel tariff I can see that in the long run it's better for our country. I am pro business, can't stand having illegals on Medicaid and absolutely despise Obamacare. But since I don't believe bumpstocks should be legal I'm a cuck? You have just proven how shallow minded you are.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
The NFA got fully automatics off the future production list for civilians. I fully support that and again a bumpstock is merely a workaround of that law. If you can't see why civilians shouldn't have machine guns and grenades, bombs, gasses and etc then I don't know what to tell you. I will say that I think it's dumb to have SBRs and suppressors on the NFA item list.

The GCA & BHVPA merely effected the way you purchase guns. You didn't loose anything. Are you really suggesting background checks aren't a good thing?

So because someone agrees with one point from one side you assume that person must vote that side? This might be a hard concept for you to wrap your little head around but not everyone fits a stereotype.

I vote republican every single time as they generally fit my beliefs the most. I love a lot of what Trump has done and can't wait to see what else he does. Although he's about to hurt my personal business with this steel tariff I can see that in the long run it's better for our country. I am pro business, can't stand having illegals on Medicaid and absolutely despise Obamacare. But since I don't believe bumpstocks should be legal I'm a cuck? You have just proven how shallow minded you are.
Good night sweet cuck.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
My first thought is that these weapons have been around ALOT longer than mass school shootings. So they are obviously not the problem but simply the weapon of choice. Make it disappear and another will take its place. I agree with the ban of bump stocks, they counter current law. I do not agree with the age requirement for the most part due to hunters and 18 year old men and woman in the Military. Besides you can't honestly expect me to take them serious when AR's commit less then 1% of deaths in America.

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
If I had the money and a place to park them I'd have an M1 Abrams, an AH-64 Apache, and maybe an A-10 Warthog. Fully armed.

It's what the founders intended...

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

- Thomas Jefferson

blk02edge

Established Member
If I had the money and a place to park them I'd have an M1 Abrams, an AH-64 Apache, and maybe an A-10 Warthog. Fully armed.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

- Thomas Jefferson
And yet if the argument is twisted the same people say no way in hell would the army actually carry out those orders... Funny how both far leaning sides have their flaws yet both think they are 100% correct without question

blk02edge

Established Member
The last 3-4 shootings could have been stop WITH THE LAWS WE ALREADY HAVE and if the government agencies that were told about these people did their jobs to make sure those crazy people didn't have the guns.
Interesting.. So gun laws DO work.. If the FBI was usefull... Too bad neither side has common sense.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I'm too busy pistol smithing on my dad's Colt 1911 today, shooting matches, running matches, teaching my kids proper firearms safety, and moderating gun forums to engage in your drivel.

Molon Labe, mother trucker.
Pm me the gun forum please.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member

- Thomas Jefferson
This is a factual statement, and also truth.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

M240Bravo

Established Member
Interesting.. So gun laws DO work.. If the FBI was usefull... Too bad neither side has common sense.

I don't know if you are trying to fight me on this. But yes if the government people did their job yes we would be safer. But they shouldn't take from the good because evil people do bad things and those government people can't do their job.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.

1.Civilians SHOULD be able to own post '86 full auto weapons. If you can't see why we should be able to own such things I don't know what to tell you. Read the 2nd Amendment again or something.

2.The GCA regulates the transfer of firearms across state lines.

3. The BHVPA put a 5 day waiting period on purchasing handguns back before the NICS system.

4. Good thing the AWB expired as it was unconstitutional. I brought it up because the claim was that we aren't compromising and we need to start now. All of these show you that gun owners have "compromised" for decades and continue to due to the threat of imprisonment. Doesn't sound like much of a compromise to me.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
4. Good thing the AWB expired as it was unconstitutional. I brought it up because the claim was that we aren't compromising and we need to start now. All of these show you that gun owners have "compromised" for decades and continue to due to the threat of imprisonment. Doesn't sound like much of a compromise to me.

But Bruh... mass bayonettings have tripled since it expired.

I’d like to go back to a statement someone else said... why is it school shootings are only something of the last 15-20 years?

We’ve had all these firearms since the early 70’s and plenty of other options prior. Once upon a time you could order Full Auto Thompson’s and BARs from Sears.

Elementary aged kids used to go to school carrying their .22LR Marlines and Savages....

blk02edge

Established Member
I don't know if you are trying to fight me on this. But yes if the government people did their job yes we would be safer. But they shouldn't take from the good because evil people do bad things and those government people can't do their job.
Missed this until the bump, nope, not trying to fight you, I do agree the gov't needs to do their job first. I'm 100% against banning any style of rifle and law abiding citizens from owning them

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
This is what I think happens here.
A person that is willing to take away rights from another person in order to make the world better for the great good, is incapable of comprehending one specific fact.

A person committed to harming others will always find a way to perform more damage than any amount of justice that can be levied against them, or reason can access.

It's a shame when you hear about events where people en masse are killed for less than no reason. I can't get my head around it, I really don't know why anyone would do such a thing. But it happens everyday in this world, and taking away others rights will not solve "one committed person".

If you know anything about firearms, you know banning "bump stocks" or (scary) black rifles (assault weapons <----joke term) will not stop anything, or anyone.

The people committing these horrible acts have all day, day after day, month after month, year after year, to come up with schemes to hurt others.

E

Gravik

Established Member
Then you get these idiots
5e6d6cd54d5a8ee3c293c54a5f2771d4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
This is what I think happens here.
A person that is willing to take away rights from another person in order to make the world better for the great good, is incapable of comprehending one specific fact.

A person committed to harming others will always find a way to perform more damage than any amount of justice that can be levied against them, or reason can access.

It's a shame when you hear about events where people en masse are killed for less than no reason. I can't get my head around it, I really don't know why anyone would do such a thing. But it happens everyday in this world, and taking away others rights will not solve "one committed person".

If you know anything about firearms, you know banning "bump stocks" or (scary) black rifles (assault weapons <----joke term) will not stop anything, or anyone.

The people committing these horrible acts have all day, day after day, month after month, year after year, to come up with schemes to hurt others.

E

Absolutely correct. Criminals will always find a way. Look at London, their murder rate has overtaken NYC due to the rise of knife and other low tech attacks.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...s-new-york-as-knife-crime-rises-idUSKCN1HA1DH

Users who are viewing this thread