Livernois High Lift Valve Springs
9.0:1 Compression Ratio
3.4L Whipple Supercharger (25 psi)
PSR Cold Air Intake
SCT BA3000 MAF Sensor
SCT Chip with Custom tune
Accufab 100mm Single Blade Throttle Body
03-04 Cobra Intercooler (air to water)
Custom Racing Return Style Fuel System by Performance Solutions of AZ (Dual 255's, KB Boost a pump, etc...)
95 lb/hr injectors
Oil pump with billet gears
SFI Innovaters West Balancer
Kooks Step Racing Long Tube Headers (1 3/4 to 1 7/8)
Dr. Gas X Pipe
Mac CatBack (3") with Flowmaster Single Chamber Mufflers
TNT 150 Shot.... (always good to have a backup plan)

Drivetrain and Suspension Mods:
Lightened Flywheel
Spec 3+ Metallic Clutch
Terminator T-56 Transmission
26 Spline Input Shaft
McLeod SFT Approved Scatter Shield
MGW Short Throw Shifter
Steel Drive Shaft
PSR 8.8" Solid Rear Axle (Heavy Duty for Drag)
31 spline axles
3.73 gears
True Track
Caster Camber Plates
Custom Coil Over Kit
Mega Bite Senior Solid Mount Pair
Solid Rear Bushings Pair
Adjustable Upper Control Arms
PSR K Member and Arms
Subframe Connectors by Maximum Motorsports

Cooling Mods:
PSR Custom Head Cooling Mod
LFP Supertank Intercooler Reservoir
Fluidyne Cobra Intercooler Heat Exchanger

Other Mods:
Slotted Rotors
Oil Separator for PCV Return Line
315 Mickey Thompson Drag Radials

Exterior Mods
Carbon Fiber 03/04 Cobra Hood
03/04 Cobra Front Fascia
03/04 Cobra Rear Bumper
Saleen S281 Wing with Brake Light Wired
Black Chrome FR500 Rims, deep dish in the back, 18's"

But the "Bow before your new leader" crap doesn't cut it with me either... :nonono:

Sounds like some kid's perfect mod list. Methinks this tool doesnt even have a car. Guess hell show us when he posts pics he found on the intrawebs!

svtwelch711

Established Member
Huh, never seen that car out here before, or heard about it

LOL BECAUSE ITS BEEN AT THE SAME SHOP FOR OVER A YEAR 1/2 !! hahahaha. omg the day that car runs.........i will be old enough to retire. its not the 1st motor in the car to go. it sits and collects dust, saw it like 2 wks ago for the 2nd time. 1st time i saw that car i knew it was going to be a way longer project then i was told. it may be more like 2 years even.

Last edited:

svtwelch711

Established Member
i know it sits alot, seen it in person. but ya it does exist. i think he needs to stop talking trash until he can keep it together. better yet fire it. lol omg way to cocky. i cant still cant imagine why he would post "i DRIVE a fast 01 cobra". must have meant to say something diff. its so dirty from sitting i would swear its a barn find.

Last edited:

oldmodman

Established Member
Once. Just once.

I would like to see the guy that post something like that make a date to show up at a local track. And when he shows up it's Michael Schumacher:eek:, and he was just screwing around.

CobraMac

Established Member

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If the car spends its life in the shop the owner can make all the claims he wants. But one day it will be on the street and then the world will know how bad it is or isn't. If the mods he shows are the real deal, it looks to be a car to contend with. But to brag about it and offer challenges when it isn't even drivable at this point isn't cool at all. JMO.

svtwelch711

Established Member
Or maybeeee this guy got the idea from the member here on svtp and copy and pasted his mod list. Has happened before. The member here on svtp does not sound like that moron

good point. the guy here on svt isnt acting like that guy. didnt think of that. but those are the pics of the phantom car i saw is what i should have said.

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
Actually my wifes FAVORITE site. Not literally "her" site...:-D Its really a pretty good site. Laid back w/ friendly people.

yeah, it's the sorta place that you have to bite your tongue a but even if you wanted to say something. my reply to him was the nicest thing i could think of to say at the moment. :lol1:

BlackBeauty44

Snake bitten
Established Member
Bow before your new leader?? :dw: huh??:poke: Does he not know the old saying. No matter how much you mod your car there is always someone faster. After many races this I have learned first hand. Don't worry fellas guys like this always end up wrapped around a tree :loser::bash:

Jroc

Established Member
Putting a Terminator front bumper on any other Mustang than a 03/04 Cobra is ugly as shit. I mean it just is. Why do people want to be like, "faster than your Termi" BS, but then they want to make their car into one?

Juruense

Banned
I am not going to click the link because more often than not these types of threads are really just carefully disguised spam designed to drive people from one popular site to another less popular site.

Maybe this is the case here, maybe not. Don't know, don't care, ain't clicking the link.

Blown03_GT

Established Member
I am not going to click the link because more often than not these types of threads are really just carefully disguised spam designed to drive people from one popular site to another less popular site.

Maybe this is the case here, maybe not. Don't know, don't care, ain't clicking the link.
You can't tell by the responses that it's just a guy getting called out for being a tool?

rich_long

O's Fan Rich
Established Member
My wife's(03CobraChic) favorite Mustang site is called USAMustangs.com and today a new guy pops up talking about how fast his car is. Yes its probably fast, he dont know yet, but its just the way people like him come off as "I'm better than you" that gets me. His very first post was titled "Bow before your new leader":nonono: I doubt he can even drive the car let alone decimate all!! I'm inviting the guy to bring his KILLER car over to SVTP since its a 01 Cobra so we will see if he's gonna come kill us all over here too. USAMustangs is a pretty small/friendly site so i'm sure he feels like a tuff guy over there. Dont get me wrong, its a nice set-up, I just found it humorous. Heres a link to his thread. Bow before your new leader - USAM Forums

Ok... I hate him too now... BUT....
Got any pics of that Chelsea chick?....the redhead?...

She just sounds hot.......

Users who are viewing this thread