I Present: The Fox500

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well guys, it made a featured article in MM&FF Jan edition!! Also, the car had honorable mentions for the MM&FF top 10 best stangs.. Super cool article they done and very proud of it.

And very deservingly so. What a cool project, and an really good looking Fox. I can only imagine how many people first ogle at the gorgeous exterior, and then have their jaws drop when the see the interior and engine bay. :rockon: :thumbsup:

flS/R

Established Member
Well guys, it made a featured article in MM&FF Jan edition!! Also, the car had honorable mentions for the MM&FF top 10 best stangs.. Super cool article they done and very proud of it.

^^this, I am glad to see that a build like this gets the recognition it deserves

:banana: :banana: :banana:

now we need some updated pics with the door panels installed

dangerzone

Established Member
Damn, I went silent a few days from the holiday to a wild weekend and this thread blew up lol!!!! Thanx for all the compliment guys, Its very rewarding considering the amount of labor that went into it but very Im gracious for each kind word.. I will try to get some new pics with the BBS wheels and more interior shots and post up for y'all.

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Fixed for ya. And as RK's always do, they look fantastic on the car! Only thing better would be if they were Plasma RK's.

464_zps1393b1b0.jpg

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
The fact that this isn't just an engine swap is what makes it so epic. Even someone that saw under the hood would never expect to see what's inside. The guys that run Mustang Week should pay your expenses just to have this car at their show.

dangerzone

Established Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well DAMN!!! After getting my total divorce bill today, this thing maybe on the market soon!! I hope it doesn't come down to that but I honestly think its my best choice right now. Just have to sleep on it and see what other options I may have.

Users who are viewing this thread