I painted the Cobra parts for my 90 GT.

rbrown-90

Established Member
My first time painting. I did the 93 Cobra rear bumper,grill insert and spoiler. I will keep all the other trim stock GT. Did it in my garage. It came out pretty good. I had the Magnaflow tips cut at a sharper angle too.

Last edited:

rbrown-90

Established Member
I have Hunsker Sykro seats. I have been very happy with them. I just put the parts on so let me wash it and I will post up some good shots.

todd4566

Man Of Steel
Established Member
Is the blue-stripe on the sides/front of your ground effects tape or paint? Remove that so it will match the new Cobra bumper.

In either case, I love it! Let's see some more pics! :thumbsup:

rbrown-90

Established Member
Thanks guys. I just need to figure out what I want to do on the stripes and taillights? For some reason I am leaning towards keeping the louvered tails?
Any opinions?

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Beautiful fox, i like that color combo out of all factory combo's they came out with....but yep, get LX tails and it will sharpen up the rear!! The exhaust is perfect.

longrodLX

Established Member
no blue stripe, lose the cheesegraters. they kill the look of the car. and a vote for silver saleens. heres my buddies old car

rbrown-90

Established Member
I gotta figure out how to get that tape off and I will get the LX tails. I almost got those Saleen wheels but chose to go 03 Cobra. I do love the look of the 18" Saleens.

It will look better lowered too. I still have stock suspension.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread