I nominate......

canibus

Established Member
ssssnake aka Mary as our 2010 poster of the year. IMHO, 2008 was the year of Common, 2009 was hands down Jim Snover. This year I'd say it's Mary. She comes in here day after day and gives us a laugh every morning. For your service to thousands I'd like to say Thank You for the laughs, keep em coming.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
ssssnake aka Mary as our 2010 poster of the year. IMHO, 2008 was the year of Common, 2009 was hands down Jim Snover. This year I'd say it's Mary. She comes in here day after day and gives us a laugh every morning. For your service to thousands I'd like to say Thank You for the laughs, keep em coming.

I second your nomination.

Mary FTW

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
I vote for Mary, too. Twice, even. Mary, your jokes are the best.

Jim Snover

ssssnake

Established Member
Wow, guys. Sitting back after work and just clicked on this.,....how nice! Thanks Kanibus for the nomination. I feel better when I start the day out with a laugh, I figure everyone else does too.

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Wow, guys. Sitting back after work and just clicked on this.,....how nice! Thanks Kanibus for the nomination. I feel better when I start the day out with a laugh, I figure everyone else does too.

Quit trying to be a kiss ass, you already know you're awesome. :beer:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I have never once read the daily joke. It must be too early for my funny bone.

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Yay, Mary!!:pepper:She gets my vote, too!! You GO sista!!!:beer:

I love her jokes, it's usually the first thing I read on this forum when I log on. It's nice to start off the day smiling instead of hearing about someone getting shot. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread