I need to rethink my career choice now

11sec Guy

Established Member
Looks like this guy is doing very well off YouTube or whatever he really does I not sure. 2 super cars in 2 days. Amazing cars to say the least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D1984

Whining
Established Member
Looks like this guy is doing very well off YouTube or whatever he really does I not sure. 2 super cars in 2 days. Amazing cars to say the least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ran his 458 on the highway today driving back up from Monterey, lol. He made my car look like a Prius, and god damn does that thing sound amazing.

Crappy pic after ricer flyby:

40168675_10155800199977215_8543526877661233152_n.jpg

Kevins89notch

Established Member
It helps when your father is a billionaire

Don't know if billionaire is correct, but quick googling shows Parker was born in Palo Alto, CA, and his father started a "technology company"

So he's just a rich kid who found he could mess around with his love/hobbies, and people started to sub, which lead to more views and more money. So now he is making more than most of us.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Takes money to make money

Pretty much this...

If you have rich parents the sky is the limit. They don't even have to be mega millionaires. The small things add up quick down the road.

Kid 1 goes to Medical School, Graduates with $1,100 a month in payments.
Kid 1 goes to Medical School, parents paid for it, now he has $1,100 for a house, investment, etc each month.

"DudeinBlue" is another great example. While he was in HS his parents managed to buy him a cool Mustang and video equipment, he was able to make a very successful YouTube series off of that now - conversely, most kids are to busy working a part time job flipping burgers to get gas money for their 30 year old beater.

Even the Chairman Zuckerburgerz was in Harvard while developing Facebook, pretty much meaning he was already in the 1%.

PS: I'm not complaining, I just about die from my eyes rolling over when I hear people preach about how self-made they are when they clearly are not.

D1984

Whining
Established Member
Pretty much this...

If you have rich parents the sky is the limit. They don't even have to be mega millionaires. The small things add up quick down the road.

Kid 1 goes to Medical School, Graduates with $1,100 a month in payments.
Kid 1 goes to Medical School, parents paid for it, now he has $1,100 for a house, investment, etc each month.

"DudeinBlue" is another great example. While he was in HS his parents managed to buy him a cool Mustang and video equipment, he was able to make a very successful YouTube series off of that now - conversely, most kids are to busy working a part time job flipping burgers to get gas money for their 30 year old beater.

Even the Chairman Zuckerburgerz was in Harvard while developing Facebook, pretty much meaning he was already in the 1%.

PS: I'm not complaining, I just about die from my eyes rolling over when I hear people preach about how self-made they are when they clearly are not.

Very true. Good luck to any kid trying to start a YouTube channel and get viewers with a 2001 Honda Accord hand me down

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
Vehicle Virgins is literally the only channel on youtube that i blocked from showing up on my feed. Don't mind people being successful due to their parents success, but that dude is literally the most annoying person on Youtube.

crazycarlo

Established Member
Yep there is always going to be stuff like that going on. If you’ve been around SVTP long enough you’ll surely remember all the Blades videos. If I remember correctly his parents bout him the 03 cobra and Innone of the videos it was parked next to a Ferrari in the Garage.

Hell look at Goonzquad. They buy wrecked cars and rebuild them. Wrecked new GT, New Z06, new Hellcat. I’ve seen people post on their videos how much they paid for the car and they never answer.

72SBC

Established Member
I remember seeing a vid a few years back saying what he doesn’t like about the Ford GT. Sat in it parked and complained. Never watched anything again from him.

Users who are viewing this thread