I need help!

SVTBoxer

Established Member
What is a good price for a 2.2L kenne bell with everything minus the boost a pump with about 6k on it. Thanks for the help...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Did you check the Market section to see what they're going for? Just a suggestion. If you're looking for a new one, call one of our vendors.

SVTBoxer

Established Member
No BoB I did not, I didn't know that there was one, and I can get a new one for 3700 with a boost a pump and a switch chip which I wont be using. The reason I am posting this is that someone is selling one for 2900-2950 with no boost a pump and that to me seems EXPENSIVE, why not buy it new???? I just wanted some imput......

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I understand. Wish I could help more. Hopefully someone else will chime in. If you're going to buy new, consider the new Whipple. Talk to Hissman (Jeff) because he just installed it.

Sonic03inSC

Established Member
I've been keeping an eye out for one as well. With the old snout they are 2500-2700 with low miles. I would look to pay 2700-3000 with low miles for newer snout. That is what I have seen over the past month.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
CobraBob said:
I understand. Wish I could help more. Hopefully someone else will chime in. If you're going to buy new, consider the new Whipple. Talk to Hissman (Jeff) because he just installed it.

Go with the new Whipple...better torque and horsepower. Not to say that KB will not answer back, but for right now the Whipple is king.

-Jeff

SVTBoxer

Established Member
I have heard good things about the whipple and I thought they were both about the same, are there difference's?? Whats the set up your running Hissman? And what about your numbers? Thanks man

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
You can get the new Whipple from the boys in Chicago who are members and vendors here. Damn I wish I could remember their names!! CRS!!! But they have a heck of a good price on them right now and have them in stock...or did!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
HISSMAN said:
Go with the new Whipple...better torque and horsepower. Not to say that KB will not answer back, but for right now the Whipple is king.

-Jeff
There ya go! It is official! Go with the new Whipple! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread