I need A!.

LIKE IT

Established Member
Hey Everyone!. I need a 2.93 0r 3.0 ULTRA GRIP NONE SLIP!, supercharger pulley for the EATON BLOWER!. If any one has one F/S!, please let me know Thanks.

LIKE IT

Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
mike,

what brand upper do you have now? is it a RR or BF? BF, then you can just get the ring.
IT'S NEITHER ONE OF THOSE!. IT'S A STEEL PULLEY THAT COULD BE ONE OF THE EARLY ONE.S THAT WAS MADE. BY WHO!?, I HAVE NO IDEA!. IT LOOKS LIKE A 2.6/2.7/2.8, ONE OF THOSE. I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS 2.8, BUT OTHERS SAY NO!.

LIKE IT

Established Member
booricua said:
Michael what are you running?? how did the dyno go ???
MAY BE 2.6 OR 2.7 UPPER AN 4LB LOWER. THE RETUNE HAS THE CAR WORKING FINE!, NO MORE FLAT SPOT!, LIKE IF THE TRACTION CONTROL IS ON!. THAT PROBLEM HAD SOMETHING TOO DO WITH THE FUEL TABLE!. THE ## IS NOT WHAT I WOULD LIKE!. I AM LOOSING BOOST UP TOP, IT'S DROPING OF TO 11LB. FROM 16.5LB. SO IT COULD BE BELT SLIP!, OR BLOWER PORTING!. I AM GOING TOO UPGRADE THE PORT TOO A STAGE (4) MY ## WERE, 474HP / 503TQ AT 16.5LB OF BOOST. A/F IS 11.7. THERE WAS A 05GT SUPERCHARGED, PUT DOWN THE SAME HP MINE MADE. AND I NEW THE GUY.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Yeah with your setup you shouldnt be dropping boost like you were up top. Good idea swapping pulleys first. Hopefully that solves your problem. Good to hear your happy with the way the car feels now on the street. :beer:

LIKE IT

Established Member
Hissssnsvt said:
Yeah with your setup you shouldnt be dropping boost like you were up top. Good idea swapping pulleys first. Hopefully that solves your problem. Good to hear your happy with the way the car feels now on the street. :beer:

jackers

Solid Axle Equipt
Established Member
I have a Reichard Racing 3.1 ultra grip, non slip one just like you are looking for. Slightly used. Looking for 70 bucks for it. Where are you located in Maryland?

Last edited:

LIKE IT

Established Member
jackers said:
I have a Reichard Racing 3.1 ultra grip, non slip one just like you are looking for. Slightly used. Looking for 70 bucks for it. Where are you located in Maryland?
I'm in Bowie, i may be getting a 2.93, if i don't get it. I'II keep you in mind!, thanks. P-S how much you want for the BLOWER only!?.

jackers

Solid Axle Equipt
Established Member
I told a guy I would hold the blower until after the weekend. If he decides not to want it I can give you a good deal. Not sure on how much for just blower yet. Let me think about it.

I have to go back to Hermann's shop sometime in the immediate future. I could alwasy bring the pulley up there. Shouldnt be a problem. Let me know if the 2.93 falls through.

LIKE IT

Established Member
jackers said:
I told a guy I would hold the blower until after the weekend. If he decides not to want it I can give you a good deal. Not sure on how much for just blower yet. Let me think about it.

I have to go back to Hermann's shop sometime in the immediate future. I could alwasy bring the pulley up there. Shouldnt be a problem. Let me know if the 2.93 falls through.
Will do,keep me posted on blower info!.

Users who are viewing this thread