I must say its been fun...

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
I actually cant believe i grew some, and sold the car. Never ever thought i would do it. I called my gf and told her the car sold and she said its going to be hard to get the keys from her, when the buyer comes. The new owner is Svtpaul. Believe me, you will love it, and it will turn heads in canada. The car will be 4500 miles away from me which is good, so i dont ever regret selling it. I just hope he wont be like mofobucs and post a video every week of the car. lol But i just wanted to say thankyou to everyone for helping me out with this car. I am pretty sure i will stay a member and check in every once an awhile.

Ps the new car will be a fiero.... lol jk

11ride4life

Hatorade
Established Member
I cant believe you sold it either... good luck to the new owner, I am sure he will have a lot of fun with it!

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
No way i could sell it after putting all that money into it.

Hopefully you dont regret it, good luck man.

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
I am already regretting it, and it hasnt been 20 mins. Reason for sale was becasue i was losing interest, and didnt have the garage space.

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
I am already regretting it, and it hasnt been 20 mins. Reason for sale was becasue i was losing interest, and didnt have the garage space.

SVT04

Established Member
CHINI said:

I think that is a poor excuse...someone with your access to financial aid or earnings should be able to remedy the garage space issue easily........

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
SicStang03 said:
what where the numbers and times on the car??

mid 10s at mid 130s on 14.5 psi.

I will probably get one of those later on down the line. Maybe i might save even more and get something better then that. who knows

RixSikcobra04

Dude, WTF :shrug:

I never got a chance to run ya;-) Good luck drivin' your Fiero:rockon: :p
Om a serious note, that musta been tough. A sad day for you I'm sure.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
You better not leave the forum. We would miss you posting pics of you hot girlfriend. HA HA. Sorry for the sale of your Cobra and I hope your pain eases.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Seems like we've heard of a number of old diehards selling their Terminators recently. Not surprising seeing that the car is now 5 years old and it is pretty common for people to buy a new car every 4-6 years. Plus other factors like like, practicality, finances, new priorities, etc. I DO still miss mine. More on some days than others. LOL! But life goes on. Albeit with a tear rolling down a cheek. Best of luck to you Chini. Don't be a stranger. You've made a lot of friends here.

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
"All good things must come to an end"..... I guess this time it's true :(. That was a bad ass car you had. Definitely one of my favorites on the site.

You've contributed too much to this site to stop posting. Lol. Hope you continue to post here bro.

:beer:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
damn, i honestly thought that this was going to be a joke thread saying that you decideed to not sell it after busting some C6 Z06's ass on the freeway or something
don't be a stranger

Users who are viewing this thread