I made the right choice

BlkVnm512

Smitty's is better
Established Member
So in about October of 09, i was looking into 2 cars. A New 2SS/RS and a 03/04 Cobra.

These past 2 months, I see i made the right choice. :)

2 Weeks ago?
I was on the highway and i see these lights behind me just zig-zagging. couple seconds later, it becomes clear . the 1st SS to challenge me. gets nexts to me, and downshifts..i do too, and right as i put in 2nd..he floors it, gets in front of me, puts his hand out the window and does this to me:nono:. i pull up next to him. and drop it to 2nd, telling him 50, he can get the jump. went up to about 120..and guess who wins. ME. i saw it fitting to return the "No sir" hand gesture.:-D

Tonight.
Leaving a gas station in town and a Silver/black striped Camaro is at the light..drives by slow, and then revs it. he must have jut thought i was a gt or something seeing how nobody has a Terminator here,(or so he thought) i believe two have a 98 and one an '01. so naturaly, the chase begins. luckily he got stuck at the light. so i followed him through town and was able to get next to him once we got to the edge of town going to Austin. he double glanced(i love the snakes on the side). he had a stunned look, it was awesome. he said from 40. 3 honks, and a run up to about 120 or so(end of 4th), and he was not a happy camper. i slowed, he just kept going.

I must admit, i clearly made the right choice.

ririck

Schrute Farms Beets
Established Member
I was in the same predicament, and after the " ohhh, ahh" factor wore off the new camaros, i'm very happy that I chose the terminator.

BlkVnm512

Smitty's is better
Established Member
I was in the same predicament, and after the " ohhh, ahh" factor wore off the new camaros, i'm very happy that I chose the terminator.

yea, and i mean i wanted something new that people saw in the damn transformer movie, but i always remembered watching this video

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2Ai_PoEF7U"]YouTube- One Bad SVT Cobra[/nomedia]

and it was way better then the Transformers movie. ha

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
what mods do u have? thats cool..glad u burned him after the hand geutures, i had a guy do that to me in my cobra...right when the turbo was lagging, once the lag came out, his face was priceless

GN1986

Established Member
The Terminator IMO is the most respected domestic car on the road (besides exotics of course) besides the C6 Z06/Z51.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
awesome kills, you deff made the right choice, ya u may come with 425 hp from the factory, but you also get the weight of an avalanche with the 425 horses

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
Nice kill and great choice going with the Terminator. There's a black SS and i'm sure once we're in a good place and in the clear, he'll want to run and i can't wait.

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Looking to run an SS also. Guy at work has one and still thinks he'll take me. I tell him I have more 10 more at the wheels than you have at the crank and likely 300 pounds lighter.

FastOldGuy52

Established Member
Nice kills OP. Yeah many 2010 Camaro owners think they are the fastest cars on the road and want to race everyone. :lol1: They will probably learn to be careful with the ones with snakes on the side.

Last edited:

BlkVnm512

Smitty's is better
Established Member
what mods do u have? thats cool..glad u burned him after the hand geutures, i had a guy do that to me in my cobra...right when the turbo was lagging, once the lag came out, his face was priceless

I only have a Bassani catback exhaust. thats what makes it even funnier, i paid 18,7 for mine. bone stock,never pullied, never tuned. they paid like 40+ for theirs. supporting my love for these cars, they are sooooo easy to mod. don't get me wrong, i had my ass handed to me by a full bolt on and cammed GTO. i respect whats fast, and know i cant win them all. but with a couple more mods i can reduce those chances:beer:

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Nice kills OP. Yeah many 2010 Camaro owners think they are the fastest cars on the road and want to race everyone. :lol1: They will probably learn to be careful with the ones with snakes on the side.

reminds me of the goat owners when the ls2 goats came out. they thought they were corvettes with back seats....

Users who are viewing this thread