I love working down the street from a Ford dealership

Teej281

Established Member
Saw a black new edge Saleen with SLP's on it(sounded like a truck on the jake brake...which is what I thought it was when I first turned around. LOL) and another Screamin' Yellow '04 gettin' it on the highway in front of my work. Its amazing that a lot of you say you never see any, and I see more in one week than most of you do in years. Sorry to hear that guys. At least you all see one in the garage every day!

Sweet '96 Cobra

Beat 'em with a stick!
Established Member
I very rarely see them here where I live. The only ones I ever see are my own and my Buddy Mike's Black '03 who happens to be a member here also. Once in a while I do see a TR Terminator cruising by my house, I haven't seen it in over a year though.

I was at a huge Car show last weekend and Mine and Mike's were the only ones at the entire event, mind you there were about 25 GT500's various from 2007-2011...So which of these 2 SVT's will be more sought after in a few years time?? That's right, the Terminators!

raym5_0

on 3 u go
Established Member
I see two convertibles quite often on my way to work, redfire & black. Both look great every time I see them. other than these two, I dont see any others in my local area.

Users who are viewing this thread