I love working down the street from a Ford dealership

Teej281

Established Member
Hey guys,
This is just random BS, but one of my jobs is pretty boring. Its a 40hr/week desk job that doesnt require much work so most of my time is spent being bored. But there is a perk...Its right down the street from the local Ford dealer. I've seen 3 terminators already today, a screaming yellow coupe, an oxford white convertible, and a black coupe. And I can usually hear them coming before I see them so its pretty cool that I can sit at my desk and look out and see cobras driving by sometimes.

Completely pointless, just thought I'd share. Any frequent spots you all see terminators?

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I have gotten some pretty interesting calls at work, but no window so I can't actually spot anything. I do get to talk to and advise the owners of some pretty wild equipment!! :banana: :rockon: :pepper: :dancenana: :burnout: :p

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
I work at a Ford dealer and hardly see any come in, maybe two or three in the past couple of years. However there is a 1970 Mach 1 that came in a couple of days ago!

Teej281

Established Member
Beasley Ford in York, PA usually sees 5 or more a week. I keep track...thats how bored I get sometimes. lol

SilverCobra7

Philippians 4:13
Established Member
My work has a fleet of F-150, 250 & 350's... I purchase all the service parts for them! My local ford dealer here always has Shelby GT500, SVT Raptor's & one Mystic Cobra on the lot or being modified. I usually stop and BS with the techs about them when I go in for parts.:thumbsup:

oldmodman

Established Member
I live right around the corner from the local Lamborghini Dealers prep facility. The cars arrive and depart in enclosed car carriers. But the mechanics really tear up the streets sometimes.
And I actually love being awakened at 6am by the sound of a Gallardo LP 550-2 Balboni at 8500rpm!
And once I was driving by at night and parked to watch them drag a pair of Murcielagos. One coupe and one roadster. The roadster won!
Almost a million dollars worth of cars racing down a poorly paved side street in West Los Angeles. Ho Hum:sleeping:

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
Hey guys,
This is just random BS, but one of my jobs is pretty boring. Its a 40hr/week desk job that doesnt require much work so most of my time is spent being bored. But there is a perk...Its right down the street from the local Ford dealer. I've seen 3 terminators already today, a screaming yellow coupe, an oxford white convertible, and a black coupe. And I can usually hear them coming before I see them so its pretty cool that I can sit at my desk and look out and see cobras driving by sometimes.

Completely pointless, just thought I'd share. Any frequent spots you all see terminators?

lol you oughtta try owning one, or having one as your DD! =]~

you would not only get to SEE one EVERYDAY, but actually DRIVE it too!

:rockon:

Last edited:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I see one in my garage, that's about it for my area.

sneakysnake03

SVT
Established Member
I have been at the Ford dealer for almost 4 years and I havent seen but 1 04 cobra come into the shop and it was mystichrome with about 50 or 60 thousand miles bone stock and it was the first bone stock cobra I have ever driven. Also it wasnt very clean, I felt bad for the car.

SlowLNF

Established Member
Nothing locally, but a quick hour trip down to Woodward avenue and you could see up to 10-30 on any given weekend.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I literally haven't seen a Terminator in and around my neck of the woods for about 4 years. Not even one. And I drive all the time in and around New Haven and Hartford and in-between. I know there are a few in CT. Just haven't seen them.

20redfire03

Established Member
The only cobra I see everyday is mine and I see my friends silver vert as he lives 3 blocks away. Other then that only cobra I have seen since I got mine, that isnt a friends car, was a silver coupe that went by when I was cutting grass yesterday.

ray77

roll tide roll
Established Member
theres about 4-5 around here that i know or see very often. us rednecks like loud things.

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
Once every now and then ill see 1 in my town, but not very often. I know of about 5 or 6, just never see them. I have been at the ford dealer for 4 years now and have seen 3 come in for service, and one on the used lot that one of our techs bought.

hinds04

Established Member
Once every now and then ill see 1 in my town, but not very often. I know of about 5 or 6, just never see them. I have been at the ford dealer for 4 years now and have seen 3 come in for service, and one on the used lot that one of our techs bought.

No offense but thats because no cobra owner wants the dipshits that work there to be hot roddin around in there car. My girlfriend took her car into the ford dealership for an oil change literally one time and they forgot to put oil in it :poke: and I caught them hammering my old GT sideways around the back of the service shop.:nono: No way I’m gonna let some dumbass kid put my cobra into the outside wall of the service center.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
I literally haven't seen a Terminator in and around my neck of the woods for about 4 years. Not even one. And I drive all the time in and around New Haven and Hartford and in-between. I know there are a few in CT. Just haven't seen them.

u would be suprised how many are hidden in fairfield county....i have 6 at work including myself (sikorsky aircraft) and 3 friends locally...so thats 9 just in a 10 mile radius...got to hit the cruise spots and car shows to see them unless we are out just tearing shit up, lol. I drive mine maybe once a week...although i drove it 5 days straight over the the 4th of july holiday....that was alot of fun.

Teej281

Established Member
Saw another new one this morning. Screaming yellow vert! There are a lot located near me. Compound boost torch red car, twin turbo mystichrome, black convertible, whipple redfire, eaton'd redfire, screaming yellow, and sonic blue. That's just in my group of friends. Then there is a screaming yellow convertible somewhere close, and now all these cars I've seen driving past my dealership. Its awesome. Sometime soon planning on owning one...if I can actually save up money for one that is. I keep wanting to spend it all.

TheYeti

Established Member
I work down the street from a Ford dealer...and I thought being in PHX I would see more. I have seen 3 total in the past 4 years. One was a silver convertible, a silver coupe and a red coupe.

Doesent seem that there are too many here...either that or no one drives them. Corvettes on the other hand, they can be seen at every street light.

Users who are viewing this thread